? About the mission mode and secret characters

#1DarkLite411Posted 2/15/2014 3:08:35 PM
First ? is during mission mode can you use any of the secret characters? Reason being is when I unlock wonder goggles I just wanna use him to level the whole field so I can hit enemies and get the cogs or whatever.

Second is can you level up the secret characters and get new moves or do they come with everything.

Third to anyone who unlocked wonder gramps does anyone know that if you hit anyone with his bombs do you gain points for it? If you do then that might be an easy exploit for points. If not and enemies just remain frozen that still a fairly good mechanic and still can be exploited. Thanks people for the past help and future help folks
---
Fact:
If you have to resort to insults in an argument, you've already lost. It's easy to call someone stupid, it's harder to prove a valid point.
#2Setnaro XPosted 2/19/2014 12:23:03 PM
Any secret characters that you unlock that uses a non-typical type weapon (drill, boomerang, naginata) can be used in mission mode. How it works is that in every first mission for each difficulty chosen, the secret characters will be standing somewhere on the field and you must find them. They are fairly easy to locate as they have a pretty noticeable glow while they are jumping up and down trying to get your attention. Simply draw a circle around them to make them join your team. In multiplayer, it's first come first serve. Characters that are merely an enhancement to existing weapons don't show up.

You can level up the secret characters. You won't learn any new moves, but if you gather ALL the heroes and level them ALL up, you unlock the 7th slot for your custom block.

I hadn't really noticed anything in particular about Gramps other then the extended time from the bomb. Even if you could exploit it, assuming you continue scoring, it'd be a pretty slow exploit. Might as well just continue using the bomb+attack liner trick.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#3DarkLite411(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 1:49:46 PM
Setnaro X posted...
Any secret characters that you unlock that uses a non-typical type weapon (drill, boomerang, naginata) can be used in mission mode. How it works is that in every first mission for each difficulty chosen, the secret characters will be standing somewhere on the field and you must find them. They are fairly easy to locate as they have a pretty noticeable glow while they are jumping up and down trying to get your attention. Simply draw a circle around them to make them join your team. In multiplayer, it's first come first serve. Characters that are merely an enhancement to existing weapons don't show up.

THAT IS AWESOME!! Good to know thank you. I just recently unlocked my first character wonder goggles. I went to mission mode and didn't seem him and just gave up and thought "I'll do it later."

You can level up the secret characters. You won't learn any new moves, but if you gather ALL the heroes and level them ALL up, you unlock the 7th slot for your custom block.

Now I'm confused by this statement. Do you mean ALL as in ALL meaning Bayonetta too or just the main 100 heroes, or ALL the main main heroes like chewgi, Vorken, Immorta, etc,..

I hadn't really noticed anything in particular about Gramps other then the extended time from the bomb. Even if you could exploit it, assuming you continue scoring, it'd be a pretty slow exploit. Might as well just continue using the bomb+attack liner trick.

Well for those stupid tiger looking drill things I was going to freeze them, wonder liner, unite something. But gramps was going to be the lead character so I can keep spamming bombs or so that's the plan. This should make combos much easier since enemies will be still longer ::Vorken laugh::.

Thanks for responding! I appreciate the info.
---
Fact:
If you have to resort to insults in an argument, you've already lost. It's easy to call someone stupid, it's harder to prove a valid point.
#4Soniv4Ever10Posted 2/19/2014 2:03:46 PM
DarkLite411 posted...

Now I'm confused by this statement. Do you mean ALL as in ALL meaning Bayonetta too or just the main 100 heroes, or ALL the main main heroes like chewgi, Vorken, Immorta, etc,..

All 115 characters
---
Sakurai will literally die for SSB4 and when it comes out,fans will gather around his grave and grimly remark "Still not as good as Melee"
#5DarkLite411(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 3:08:47 PM
Dang, ok thank you
---
Fact: