Need help with 005-C

#1AgumonzPosted 7/24/2014 4:12:45 PM
Need help getting Pure Platinum on this stage. I just can't seem to finish this stage faster than 11 minutes (which gives me gold on time). Any tips?
---
Friend Code: 3024-5322-2812
#2SBK91Posted 7/24/2014 7:27:24 PM
Do you have Big? If so, use it with Green to wrack up combo points and kill pretty quick in the first stage (if it needs to die immediately, use Immorta). For the robot sparring match, don't use evades or blocking to avoid it's punches, sway to the side so you have as long as time as possible to pound it and go for Platinum Stars. Rhythm is important, just mashing the attack buttons won't let you punch at max speed. Use the laser and KO punch as they come up. Once inside, use the Bomb Attack Liner trick to deal with the Laambo knockoff (but use Bomb as a Team Attack, make sure a different Morph like Sword is currently equipped so you get good combo points).
#3Agumonz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 8:49:41 PM
Don't have Unite Big yet. I'll get that first before trying again then. Also, when should I use the laser and KO punch? I mean, I use it when the boss have blue stars on its head but that doesn't happen that often (usually happens near the end for me).
---
#4Soniv4Ever10Posted 7/24/2014 11:13:20 PM
Agumonz posted...
Don't have Unite Big yet. I'll get that first before trying again then. Also, when should I use the laser and KO punch? I mean, I use it when the boss have blue stars on its head but that doesn't happen that often (usually happens near the end for me).

It takes a while to get Unite Big and you don't need it. If you're taking too long to beat the Gah-Goojin use a size 100 Unite Hand for that fight. If you're trying to use the laser in the punch out fight dodge an attack, hit him one time, then use it. It's a free opening and he won't interrupt you after you start up the attack. You don't need attack liner when fighting Walltha either, just drop a big bomb and stand right next to him. When your teammates recover they'll start attacking him automatically and he'll die in around 10-15 seconds. You get 10,000 points free for beating him, so while you're standing there just throw out a small sword or shoot him with the gun (single shots, not stinger) to build multiplier.
---
"Never forget that people are very willing to give their opinion on things they know nothing about."
#5Agumonz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 2:38:32 PM
Finally got it. Thanks for all the tips guys.
---