Tips for best heroes?

#1HipsterManPrimePosted 7/28/2014 8:21:09 PM
Should i just stick with the default characters for each morph of switch to a different one for better stats?

For instance, should I use wonderful Rex for unite fist because he has the most power out of all the characters?

If so for each morph what stat should I look forward in using? Like should my sword hero have high speed vs high damage?
---
Official Kyogre of the Alpha Sapphire board
Official Groudon of the Omega Ruby board
#2SBK91Posted 7/28/2014 9:19:15 PM
All Morphs of a given type deal the same damage, have the same speed, same hit properties, etc. Only the secret characters (Poseman, Scarf, etc) are different. Most of them are straight upgrades (elemental imbued) save Gun and Bomb's. You should still switch around your leader to level everyone up for Skills and bonus Morphs.
#3DoctorWholittlePosted 7/30/2014 1:58:36 PM
I think certain (non-secret) Wonderful Ones have special properties, but I don't know which. The only one I know is that Wonder Beer can go normal speed with a Unite Morph out, rather than being slowed down.
---
Not tricks, Michael, illusions. A trick is something a whore does for money.
#4Kletian999Posted 7/31/2014 1:52:15 PM
In any case, it takes a long time to get everyone to platinum star without promoting them to leader, so focus on getting the EXP up before experimenting with leader's properties.
#5UbberDevilPosted 8/2/2014 3:00:10 PM
I hear Wonder-Toilet runs faster when Unite Hand is out than the others.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2