So from what I understand...

#51PirateHunter99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 1:34:01 PM
If I go into a mission and do a Secret Mission/Kahkoo Regah then quit out, will it save or do I need to find a checkpoint?
---
PSN: PiraTe_HuNTer99
A jack of all trades, but a master of none, is certainly better than a master of one.
#52thelastgogetaPosted 8/9/2014 5:00:10 PM
With secret missions (hidden directly in the level - no loading time, no health adjust to five hits etc), you would need to find a checkpoint afterwards which is a bit annoying if you are at the point I was as I had to.

1) Load up my save.
2) Decide whether I felt like filling up the Wonder Toilet right in front of me.
3) Spend 30 seconds or so doing platforming while backtracking.
4) Beat an easy lone Nyerk/Space Amoeba.
5) Get all of the way back and use Hammer to return.
5a) Deal with the Wonder Toilet and other collectables then if I want to.
6) Fight a considerable challenge in a pretty tight spot.

If I failed I would have to do all of that all over again as secret missions don't have save points designed around them but there may be some in the game where the save point activates again or is actually right in front of them, like the first Kahkooregah or early secret missions as the game is easy to pace through then.

With Kahkoo Regah, I'm 99% sure that it saves after them whether you win or lose but usually keep going at them till I win then get the mission done. These could vary as well.
---
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!
#53PirateHunter99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 5:51:45 PM
Ok thanks. Also, 2 more general questions.

Every time I look up a way to complete something for a secret, I end up finding more secrets that are unlockable, jeez. I just recently got all 100 regular Wonderful Ones (no secret characters yet). So my question is: What is the best way to level up characters? Just do a playthrough whilst focusing on my lesser used morphs (claw, hammer) or just use Bomb and Attack Liner (for some reason this seems to make a lot of characters rank up quickly)?

My 2nd question is: Is there a Pure Platinum Trophy or is the Platinum Trophy the highest thing obtainable for missions (like how there's a pure platinum medal for in-mission segments)?
---
A jack of all trades, but a master of none, is certainly better than a master of one.
#54Soniv4Ever10Posted 8/9/2014 6:11:02 PM
PirateHunter99 posted...
Ok thanks. Also, 2 more general questions.

What is the best way to level up characters?

Use large morphs to kill strong/late game enemies.

My 2nd question is: Is there a Pure Platinum Trophy

Of course
---
"Never forget that people are very willing to give their opinion on things they know nothing about."
#55PirateHunter99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 3:08:38 AM
For the "execute 50 throws" bottle cap, is it referring to commanding my team to throw cars and stuff?

For "wreck 3000 things", does it count if I'm using my Liner? Just breaking random stuff?

And what does the game consider a "counter"? For the "perform 30 counters" bottle cap.

Also, I unlocked Wonder-Scarf and Unite Launcher
This is progress :)
---
#56PirateHunter99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 5:38:29 AM
Oh, and if I manage to beat the Kahkoo Regah in the Epilogue, will it count towards the Punch Out! bottlecap for Wonder-Goggles?

Spoilers in case gogeta doesn't wanna see
---
#57Soniv4Ever10Posted 8/10/2014 6:26:37 AM
PirateHunter99 posted...
For the "execute 50 throws" bottle cap, is it referring to commanding my team to throw cars and stuff?

You can throw enemies too.

For "wreck 3000 things", does it count if I'm using my Liner? Just breaking random stuff?

What you use doesn't matter.

And what does the game consider a "counter"? For the "perform 30 counters" bottle cap.

Hero Counter

Oh, and if I manage to beat the Kahkoo Regah in the Epilogue, will it count towards the Punch Out! bottlecap ?

No, you have to do it in 005-C or 008-C
---
"Never forget that people are very willing to give their opinion on things they know nothing about."
#58PirateHunter99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 7:48:54 AM
YESSSSSS! I beat that godforsaken Kahkoo-Regah!!! (How much worse is it on 101%...?)

Thanks for the answers btw Sonic, you're helping me a lot
---
#59thelastgogetaPosted 8/10/2014 8:59:01 AM
101% Hard doesn't adjust the enemies from hard to my knowledge but it does change the energy system which makes all of the standard Unite Combat a lot harder.

If you activate a morph, it costs just as much energy to do so as it would to draw it. So a 100 man morph could cost 3 bars to start (and never charge you energy again in other modes) but if you choose to cancel it while you have under 3 bars, you won't be able to punch or whatever again.

I'm sure that makes everything so much harder (to the point that I died once to Operation 1-A) that you don't even notice the damage adjustments and enemy placement changes. That and they are more aggressive.

I got Unite Launcher in Operation 1(A or B) while on 101% Hard, I assumed it was connected to me not leveling up the gun users enough.
---
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!
#60PirateHunter99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 9:08:06 AM
thelastgogeta posted...
101% Hard doesn't adjust the enemies from hard to my knowledge but it does change the energy system which makes all of the standard Unite Combat a lot harder.

If you activate a morph, it costs just as much energy to do so as it would to draw it. So a 100 man morph could cost 3 bars to start (and never charge you energy again in other modes) but if you choose to cancel it while you have under 3 bars, you won't be able to punch or whatever again.

I'm sure that makes everything so much harder (to the point that I died once to Operation 1-A) that you don't even notice the damage adjustments and enemy placement changes. That and they are more aggressive.

I got Unite Launcher in Operation 1(A or B) while on 101% Hard, I assumed it was connected to me not leveling up the gun users enough.

Interesting. And yea, i'm pretty sure Launcher is just from leveling up the gun users a bunch. I'm working on getting the vanilla 100 to max rank
---