Any good guides out there?

#1ZeroX07Posted 8/4/2014 12:28:24 PM
I want to get all the items, characters and so on. However, most guides I find are incomplete and useless.

Since, it either skips or is missing certain characters or items in a specific level.

Any guides that has 100% information?
#2UbberDevilPosted 8/4/2014 9:57:41 PM
the collectible guide by Ded on this board's FAQ section is what I've been going by.

Also, hi, Zero. I'm pretty sure you're one of the Zeros from the DMC/DmC boards.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#3ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:15:45 AM
Yes. You are very right.

Um...i forget, are you a pro or an anti?
#4UbberDevilPosted 8/5/2014 8:03:28 AM
I'm not among either crowd. Although I did 100% the game and ultimately decide that I hated it, haha.
---
#5ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 12:16:59 PM
Um...well. The hate is still going strong in the DmC boards. Except that shatterstar is less prominent since...I exposed her as a fraud.

Also...he is a she now.

:/
#6UbberDevilPosted 8/5/2014 7:44:20 PM
Oh, shatter is still trying to convince everyone he's female? I'm curious as to how you outed him as a fraud. it's been a while since I lurked those boards.
---
#7ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:41:12 PM(edited)
Well.

Simple. I made a simple video beating a single level doing just badly. I died 99 times, and i did bad run and still I got triple SSS.

Then, I invited shatterstar to participate in a DmC bloody palace challenge.

Who would do better? A real DMC veteran who knows how to JC cancel, switch weapons on the fly, side stepping, and so forth.

Against

A DmC player?

Her answer was; I never played this game. It was my little brother.

Everyone made fun of shatterstar because she admitted to have never played the game. Even her youtube videos were recorded by her brother, she just "uploaded them."

Yeah...we only deal with trolls in the DmC board. They are only three, QTCteam, Moneyfloyd and hackslash.
#8thelastgogetaPosted 8/6/2014 3:44:24 AM
UbberDevil posted...
Oh, shatter is still trying to convince everyone he's female? I'm curious as to how you outed him as a fraud. it's been a while since I lurked those boards.

DmC board is still alive?
I lurked more than posted, but I like everyone is aware of the hellhole and shatterstar... >_>
---
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!
#9ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 7:25:43 AM
Shatterstar is still posting things like, "NT new projects," or "DmC 2 is coming."

.... I did piss her off though. When, I schooled her in the importance of frame rate and 60fps vs 30fps.

She thought, I wrote an entire essay. I just copy and pasted an article. Lol.
#10UbberDevilPosted 8/6/2014 7:41:56 PM
Is Ninja Theory even doing anything worthwhile anymore? I remember Tameem being at the PS4-whatever but haven't heard anything.

sorry for derailing this topic, btw.
---