So does anyone use the Justice Missile at all?

#1Pyro76Posted 8/12/2014 9:50:55 PM
I kinda of find it funny that I've seen zero playthroughs on youtube that make use of this.

I might as well use them for my playthrough.
---
Currently playing: The Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3U, Xenoblade Chronicles
#2UbberDevilPosted 8/13/2014 12:05:40 AM
Don't they f*** with your score tho? Anyway, people don't really use them because games like this have conditioned us to view them as bad.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#3PirateHunter99Posted 8/13/2014 5:01:56 AM
I've never used items
---
PSN: PiraTe_HuNTer99
A jack of all trades, but a master of none, is certainly better than a master of one.
#4thelastgogetaPosted 8/13/2014 5:36:40 AM
I used the healing items as they still seemed tough to use (at first I didn't even realise that you could hold down on the D-Pad to use them) but avoided them when using Energy Converter + Attack Liner worked well better and felt more balanced as it depended on how well you approach enemies and some enemies couldn't be hit by it at points due to armour or something.

Otherwise, I've left them alone due to how the game conditions you to not use them as UbberDevil phrases it. I heard there were missiles which don't harm your grade as long as they don't flow well into the core combat, they aren't an attractive option.
---
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!
#5Pyro76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 1:36:34 PM
UbberDevil posted...
Don't they f*** with your score tho? Anyway, people don't really use them because games like this have conditioned us to view them as bad.

For the Justice Missile, no. It doesn't say it lowers your score in the menu.

Either way, I did find some uses for it. The D-Pad can help you use it without using the gamepad.
---
Currently playing: The Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3U, Xenoblade Chronicles
#6ImAMarvelPosted 8/13/2014 10:00:54 PM
PirateHunter99 posted...
I've never used items

This.

I've never used items in a Kamiya game since the first few times I played DMC1 when I was a kid. They mess with your score and it's more satisfying beating the games without using any items anyway.
---
I'm Maaaaarvelous!!!
(marvel/dc_comicfan333)
#7HeroicSomaCruzPosted 8/21/2014 1:55:07 AM
I never used them.
---
NNID: OgnarPliskin. I stream games. Dark Souls, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and more.
twitch.tv/ognarpliskin