Hero Heart glitch?

#1Pyro76Posted 8/14/2014 4:49:31 AM
I'm getting extremely frustrated here.

I checked every single stage twice and read the guide thoroughly, and I still am missing one hero heart. I practically made two full runs of the entire game barring the bosses themselves

All 20 location I went to only had a Small wonderful soup where the heart would have been.

This is also preventing me from getting the 2 bottlecaps needed because I almost have max vitality.

Is it possible I did something in incorrect order to trigger this? Did I quit at some point during one mission after I got a Hero Heart and triggered a glitch?

It would completely suck if I went through 82/101 bottlecaps so far and something like THIS is preventing me from getting the bottlecap for Chewgi, and then not being able to get Bayonetta at all.
---
Currently playing: The Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3U, Xenoblade Chronicles
#2UbberDevilPosted 8/15/2014 2:17:36 PM
I'm in the process of getting all the heart pieces during my Hard mode playthrough. I'll let you know how I fair because the guide might just be wrong about a location.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#3Pyro76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 8:28:46 PM
I just might as well make another file at this rate.

I checked every Hero Heart location twice.

I know I'm not overlooking anything.
---
#4Zup17upPosted 8/16/2014 3:05:41 PM
Just got all of my heart pieces yesterday. The guide on here was pretty helpful and so were NinjaSyao videos on youtube.

I hate to say it, but you might be overlooking it. Try watching some videos to see if you were in the right spot in the first place as well. :)
---
Playing: The Wonderful 101, Mass Effect 2, Ninja Gaiden 2
My 360 GT: Baby PoundCake 3DS FC: 5343 - 9087 - 3689 NNID:Baby Pcake
#5rexusworldPosted 8/17/2014 3:56:07 PM
Please, don't tell me you had to start over again!

I'm currently having the same issue... I can't find the missing heart piece.
I just checked all 20 places and nothing... NADA!
It's driving me crazy because I've achieved more than 80 bottle-caps already.

Is there a way to report this in case of, anyway?
#6Zup17upPosted 8/18/2014 4:18:03 PM
You're probably just overlooking it. There is no reason to start a new file :)

I'm just glad I have a good memory of where I have and haven't been to collect stuff in this game, lol.
---
#7Pyro76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:29:59 PM
Zup17up posted...
You're probably just overlooking it. There is no reason to start a new file :)

I'm just glad I have a good memory of where I have and haven't been to collect stuff in this game, lol.

Alright then.

I went to the 20 hero heart locations 3 TIMES now. I used the guide AND the Youtube videos, and I know them from memory and stil have 3/4 Hero Hearts shown in the menu.
---
#8Zup17upPosted 8/18/2014 5:28:04 PM
Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that. The only way I could help more is to be there with you playing it :-/
---
#9SusumumumuPosted 8/20/2014 3:59:41 AM
Sucks to hear :-( I remember trying to hunt down the pieces in my game, used a guide and went very carefully but still managed to miss one and had to go through them all again with the guide before finding it. All I can suggest is what has already been said in that it's possible you've missed it somehow, but with three runs through it sounds equally as likely it could have glitches out. Only other thing is to compare the guide you've used to others and see if there was a mixup in what they were showing the location of (ie showing you a wonderful ones location) but if you've used video guides then that's all moot. I really hope you don't have to restart my friend, good luck!
---
Bleh.
#10hokuto_masterPosted 8/21/2014 3:56:26 AM
Can you link the guide you were following and I can try help, I had the same problem as you. Took me ages to find the last heart fragment.
---
You complain Nintendo doesn't do 1080p. Can I complain your console doesn't do 1440p+ ?