Will Ashley be in this game?

#1eellliiootttPosted 6/9/2012 7:01:09 AM
Do you think she'll be in this?
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
#2LegendaryUmanPosted 6/9/2012 10:51:04 AM
She definitely will. Each of the four minigames revealed so far is represented by a Warioware character, and Ashley is probably the most popular Warioware character besides Wario himself. We'll definitely be seeing her.
---
PSN: TheMightyMonarch (though I don't even HAVE a PS3 anymore, so I don't know why I have this here)
#3cwjakesteelPosted 6/16/2012 3:29:12 PM
Mona is also popular. I was kind of disappointed with her being a cheerleader in the Wii game rather than a pizza delivery girl working in the maker of the very best eatsa.

Surely all the characters will return, I hope.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#4l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 6/19/2012 4:24:13 PM
I'm pretty sure she will be.
---
"What fun is it being "cool" if you don't get to wear a sombrero?" -Hobbes, from C&H
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#5Wario_manPosted 6/20/2012 5:27:42 AM
Mona is also popular. I was kind of disappointed with her being a cheerleader in the Wii game rather than a pizza delivery girl working in the maker of the very best eatsa.

I think her shtick is that she changes jobs every game.
---
First I'll get the treasure, and then I'll get you.
#6cwjakesteelPosted 6/20/2012 10:59:13 AM

Ah, right. In the first WarioWare she worked at an icecream store right?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#7SpunkySixPosted 6/28/2012 5:15:44 PM
Didn't a ton of Warioware employees, including Ashley, jump ship and abandon Wario in DIY?
---
Gearmo, I know cleanliness is important, but for the love of all that is holy, WHY must I do it in 30 seconds???
#8gamestar3000Posted 6/30/2012 9:34:25 AM
Wario_man posted...

your sig is scary
---
"There's an asian better than you at it." My ass