Will Ashley be in this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Wario
  3. Will Ashley be in this game?
4 years ago#1
Do you think she'll be in this?
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
4 years ago#2
She definitely will. Each of the four minigames revealed so far is represented by a Warioware character, and Ashley is probably the most popular Warioware character besides Wario himself. We'll definitely be seeing her.
PSN: TheMightyMonarch (though I don't even HAVE a PS3 anymore, so I don't know why I have this here)
4 years ago#3
Mona is also popular. I was kind of disappointed with her being a cheerleader in the Wii game rather than a pizza delivery girl working in the maker of the very best eatsa.

Surely all the characters will return, I hope.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
4 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure she will be.
"What fun is it being "cool" if you don't get to wear a sombrero?" -Hobbes, from C&H
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
4 years ago#5
Mona is also popular. I was kind of disappointed with her being a cheerleader in the Wii game rather than a pizza delivery girl working in the maker of the very best eatsa.

I think her shtick is that she changes jobs every game.
First I'll get the treasure, and then I'll get you.
4 years ago#6

Ah, right. In the first WarioWare she worked at an icecream store right?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
4 years ago#7
Didn't a ton of Warioware employees, including Ashley, jump ship and abandon Wario in DIY?
Gearmo, I know cleanliness is important, but for the love of all that is holy, WHY must I do it in 30 seconds???
4 years ago#8
Wario_man posted...

your sig is scary
"There's an asian better than you at it." My ass
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Wario
  3. Will Ashley be in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived