is there any reward or achievement for "Mastering" the scores in each of the

#1RemixDeluxePosted 7/13/2013 1:14:35 PM
80/80

games?

It seems like the only rewards in this game are from the Collection and thats by amassing a bunch of tokens.

P.S. Is it possible to double up on the same reward or is it guaranteed to be new everytime?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2Boo DestroyerPosted 7/13/2013 4:54:16 PM
Just one token apiece for clearing them for the first time.
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 7/14/2013 2:19:19 AM
in my experience so far, you don't get repeat prizes.(although there are a couple that sure as hell make you think you do)
#4RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 7:14:38 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
in my experience so far, you don't get repeat prizes.(although there are a couple that sure as hell make you think you do)

I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes for 10-20 prizes in a row I would get nothing but blue capsule prizes which I find to be boring and I really want more red capsule prizes since those are more rewarding imo and fun to play with.

I'm currently rushing to get all 240 prizes before Pikmin 3 releases. Shouldn't be too bad.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#5RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 5:23:33 PM
The game trolled me pretty hard and gave me a score of 5960 for the 3rd stage of arrow (need 6000 for master rank.) I find the pepper sprays to be useless, whenever I hit one enemy with it, it hits them as if I used a regular arrow, what's the deal?
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog