Any Wii U exclusives?

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/6/2012 2:52:38 PM
It would be a fair guess to say Mii's would be back, but anything else? If Mario is not possible, think we could get Kirby on a Warpstar instead?
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2PedroMontanaPosted 6/7/2012 2:12:33 PM
I think Captain Falcon would be the best, because he would represent Nintendo, but also Sega (F-Zero GX, the best F-Zero ever, was made by Sega).
---
No More Heroes
#3Catcher_FreemanPosted 6/8/2012 5:41:29 PM
Captain Falcon.

All-Star Move: FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH
---
Swagodile's alt.
#4JackalfoxPosted 6/12/2012 11:57:56 PM
I can't see them adding any other Nintendo characters in other than Miis. The sole reason they didn't add any in the first game was because they wanted to keep the game focused on Sega properties, not Nintendo.

Granted, that confuses me since the 360 version had Banjo and Kazooie in it, but I'm just going by what Sega said. :P
---
Now Playing - Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Left 4 Dead 2 (PC), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (PC)
#5Oni_TaedoPosted 6/13/2012 10:22:22 AM
I wouldn't mind Fox or even Diddy Kong being in this.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#6Retrostarman87Posted 6/19/2012 10:01:20 PM
When the first Sonic & All-Stars Racing game was getting ready to come out, I remember there was a rumor floating around that Mario was going to be in the Wii version, but obviously didn't make the final cut. And there have been rumors in other SEGA racing games that he would be in (the one in particular I'm talking about is Sonic Air Riders), but again, he wasn't. It would make plenty of sense for SEGA to FINALLY add Mario to one of their racing games. Mario and Sonic have only competed against each other at fighting and the Olympics, and now they should go against each other in race-car racing.

Of course, the posters who suggest Captain Falcon and Fox McCloud being in sounds fine with me.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 115 Tell me if you agree!
#7danwoodsv1Posted 6/21/2012 4:04:43 AM
With Pikmin 3 on the way, they should include Olimar in his space ship.
---
Pop music is temporary. Rock & roll is forever.
#8PedroMontanaPosted 7/17/2012 8:01:44 AM
In addition to the 27 Sega characters, there are supposed to be 3 non-Sega extra characters.
Danica Patrick and Wreck-It-Ralph are confirmed.

I think it's likely that the third extra character will be the platform exclusives.
---
No More Heroes
#9_Taidow_Posted 7/23/2012 1:57:39 PM
I wouldn't mind Diddy Kong.

A nice throwback to Diddy Kong Racing.
---
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails
http://i41.tinypic.com/25qvqfd.png - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums
#10XD375Posted 7/26/2012 3:14:52 PM
Jackalfox posted...
I can't see them adding any other Nintendo characters in other than Miis. The sole reason they didn't add any in the first game was because they wanted to keep the game focused on Sega properties, not Nintendo.

Granted, that confuses me since the 360 version had Banjo and Kazooie in it, but I'm just going by what Sega said. :P
It was said that Nintendo was the one that wanted to keep the Mario & Sonic property separate from this game.

And yeah, Diddy Kong would be really cool. I'd get this game on Wii U for Diddy Kong, even if Banjo and Kazooie were on the 360 version. I'd have to get both.