Sonic is crap now

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
All these new Sonic games are horrible. I've tried playing them, and oh boy, NEVER AGAIN
Ghirahim, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Zoroark, Genesect, Pac-Man, Crash Bandicoot, and Banjo & Kazooie~NO MEWTWO~NO MEGAMAN
3 years ago#2
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums
3 years ago#3
3 years ago#4
I've always loved sonic since I was a kid, some of the recent games have been.....terrible lol but colours and generations restored my faith :)
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)
3 years ago#5
25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.

The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
3 years ago#6
Honestly, the question of the quality of Sonic games is not relevant here, as this is really a Sega Allstars/Sega Superstars racing game that puts Sonic in the title and on the cover to sell to kids and nostalgic fanboys.

It's similar to how the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive collection on PS360 is called "Sonic's Genesis Collection" in America, when it contains over 40 games from many different Sega franchises and only about 5 Sonic games.

This racing game will be very good, and if Sonic somehow left a sour taste in your mouth, just focus on the contend from Sega's other (often more consistently good) franchises like Jet Set Radio, House of the Dead or Afterburner.
No More Heroes
3 years ago#7
Sonic is crap now

Now!? Where have you been hiding since Sonic 2006 came out?
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
3 years ago#8
no one cares. go away troll.
3 years ago#9
SkittyOnWailord posted...
Sonic is crap now

Now!? Where have you been hiding since Sonic Adventure came out?

3 years ago#10
You obviously haven't played Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived