Metal Sonic need info ASAP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Michele68

Michele68
4 years ago#1
Is he a Wii U pre-order bonus and exclusive character? I'm going to pre-order it tomorrow no matter what but i would like to pre-order the one with him if i can.
3DS FC:0301 9783 2635 Name:Zack

User Info: Daiohma

Daiohma
4 years ago#2
Metal sonic and the bonus outrun bay track are with the special/limited edition of the game for all systems.

I belive you get a copy if you pre-order, i had to ask about it when I pre-orders as the staff did not know about it.

User Info: G-Force88

G-Force88
4 years ago#3
The PS3, 360, Vita and 3DS versions of the game will have both Standard and Bonus/Limited Editions of the game. The Bonus/Limited edition comes with a code that allows you to download Metal Sonic and a bonus track.

The Wii U version is considered a Special Edition, which comes with Metal Sonic and the track by default, as well as some Wii U exclusive features.
Just imagine that you see some really funny quote here.

Michele68
4 years ago#4
So he's in the Wii U version by default i don't have to per-order it?
3DS FC:0301 9783 2635 Name:Zack

G-Force88
4 years ago#5
As far as I know, yes. But you probably still should anyway, just to be safe.

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#6
I've never heard of the Wii U version always being the Bonus/Limited Edition, so i think you better preorder to be safe.

Or is there any press release that says the Wii U version is always the BE/LE?
No More Heroes

G-Force88
4 years ago#7
I was paraphrasing directly off of a post made by a Sumo Digital employee who happens to be cool enough to talk directly with fans on a Sonic fan forum I frequent. The way he laid it out is the way I described it.

And technically, the Wii U isn't getting the Bonus/Limited Edition. The PS360 and ViDS are getting two different versions of the game, while the Wii U gets its own, exclusive "Special Edition" that has Metal Sonic, the OutRun Bay track, and a handful of other features besides. The Special Edition is not just another name for the Bonus/Limited Edition.

Michele68
4 years ago#8
So he is in the Wii U version? By the way i did pre-order it.
3DS FC:0301 9783 2635 Name:SSJ4 Goku
Pokemon Black 2 FC:2838 7957 0751 Name:Zack

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#9
Interesting. Would be nice to be able to get the extra stuff without having to preorder.
No More Heroes

Michele68
4 years ago#10
I just talked to someone at gamestop and he said that the only games they are taking pre-orders on are the Bonus Edition.
3DS FC:0301 9783 2635 Name:SSJ4 Goku
Pokemon Black 2 FC:2838 7957 0751 Name:Zack

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived