Petition for DLC possibilities by Sumo

#1Watzup7856Posted 11/17/2012 9:19:56 PM
S0L posted...
I'll set you a challenge. Without any policing from the SUMO or SEGA crew, if you can all agree on three characters by the 1st of December and prove there is sufficient interest of at least 1000 unique people *per* character, I will present the result to SEGA. I can't promise anything will happen as a result, but since you're starting it...

Let's see if you can organise yourselves in the next few weeks to pull that off!

My sole hints, first you probably need to define some rules, then agree on who will police them, and then run it fairly (no cheating) and deliver something professional and credible I'd be able to use. You are on your own for the rest.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?427121-S0L-s-Challenge-The-Campaign-for-SEGA-characters-to-become-DLC

this forum has rules for voting and petitions for characters, definitely worth checking out
---
Ninten, Masked Man, Megaman, Prince Sable,and Sukapon for SSB4!!!!!!!!!!!!
3DS friend code: 3523-2217-5362
#2NickLOLZPosted 11/17/2012 10:18:26 PM
Vanellope and Opa-Opa please!
---
Jesus is the TRUE savior.
People who agree:11
#3VideoGamer1990Posted 11/18/2012 12:02:09 AM
And Miku is ahead by a ton. She's almost 4 times the amount of votes to the 2nd highest voted, who has around 53. I know she's popular, but looking at the votes of the others, it's almost like the people who voted Miku forgot that they could vote for additional characters.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 48
#4NickLOLZPosted 11/18/2012 5:04:46 AM
Miku has 265 votes!
:O
---
#5Lord_ProsperPosted 11/18/2012 1:24:02 PM
There is no way they're gonna add Miku, licensing and whatnot.

Buuuuut that being said I still voted for her anyways
#6bodaciousboxxyPosted 11/18/2012 8:07:38 PM
Lord_Prosper posted...

Sega owns the license.
#7timpkmn89Posted 11/18/2012 10:53:00 PM
bodaciousboxxy posted...
Lord_Prosper posted...

Sega owns the license.

Sega owns the license for making games, but it will still likely require approval from the creators. Not a cakewalk, but not impossible either.
---
---
---
#8EngineR2Posted 11/19/2012 11:08:33 AM
I voted for Vectorman(who should've been included in the first place), ToeJam & Earl(they have a flying vehicle, so a third of the work is done, already), and Billy Hatcher(one of my most favorite games through the sixth-generation).

However, if there's any indication as to who will get first pick(that is, if there aren't a bunch of duplicate votes), it's Hatsune Miku, with over a 1,000 signatures already. I like Miku, and all, but I don't think she deserves the spot ahead of the likes of Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, or even Ristar. But I won't rage if she does get included.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#9NickLOLZPosted 11/19/2012 1:37:38 PM
EngineR2 posted...
I voted for Vectorman(who should've been included in the first place), ToeJam & Earl(they have a flying vehicle, so a third of the work is done, already), and Billy Hatcher(one of my most favorite games through the sixth-generation).

However, if there's any indication as to who will get first pick(that is, if there aren't a bunch of duplicate votes), it's Hatsune Miku, with over a 1,000 signatures already. I like Miku, and all, but I don't think she deserves the spot ahead of the likes of Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, or even Ristar. But I won't rage if she does get included.

I have nothing against Miku,but I'm pretty mad Opa-Opa didn't win.
---
#10bestssbbfanPosted 11/19/2012 1:56:22 PM
Voted for Ristar Bill Toejam and Earl.
Ryo is now beating vector man too. Does ristar still have a chance?
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!