Petition for DLC possibilities by Sumo

#11super hotshot bowserPosted 11/19/2012 1:57:39 PM
http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/sumo-digital-sega-include-segata-sanshiro-for-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed

Vote Segata Sanshiro!
---
GT/PSN = KeronSHB
Official Hatchiyack of the DBRB2 360 Boards
#12LewisrichPosted 11/20/2012 8:49:41 AM
Blaze and Axel would be awesome.
---
GT: LKR101
#13PedroMontanaPosted 11/20/2012 9:05:14 AM
timpkmn89 posted...
bodaciousboxxy posted...
Lord_Prosper posted...
There is no way they're gonna add Miku, licensing and whatnot.

Buuuuut that being said I still voted for her anyways

Sega owns the license.

Sega owns the license for making games, but it will still likely require approval from the creators. Not a cakewalk, but not impossible either.
---

I don't know what kind of overly gratious/dumb contracts Sega makes all the time, but all the other publishers usually design the contracts with developers in a way that they (publishers) keep the full rights to the IP.

Sega must think they are the wellfare or something. Ubi, Acti, Nintendo or Capcom would never do such nonsensense constantly.
---
No More Heroes
#14stevenbobPosted 11/20/2012 11:58:57 AM
PedroMontana posted...
timpkmn89 posted...
bodaciousboxxy posted...
Lord_Prosper posted...
There is no way they're gonna add Miku, licensing and whatnot.

Buuuuut that being said I still voted for her anyways

Sega owns the license.

Sega owns the license for making games, but it will still likely require approval from the creators. Not a cakewalk, but not impossible either.
---

I don't know what kind of overly gratious/dumb contracts Sega makes all the time, but all the other publishers usually design the contracts with developers in a way that they (publishers) keep the full rights to the IP.

Sega must think they are the wellfare or something. Ubi, Acti, Nintendo or Capcom would never do such nonsensense constantly.

actually the way it works is that if you did not create the ip you must always ask for permission when you want to use said characters if that were not the case we would have marvel vs capcom 10 by now

same reason why there will never be a shonen jump vs capcom because namco owns the rights to make video games based on about half the properties

voting for miku is like voting for ichigo from bleach the difference is miku has a shot because they like sega and promoting miku
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#15mnemeth2005Posted 11/23/2012 8:17:35 AM
Bump more people should vote..... especially for Toe Jam and Earl!
---
Narcoleptic Driver behind the wheel.
#16zeldagamer2123Posted 11/23/2012 8:32:44 AM
Although I hope Miku makes it in... I still kind of hope Phantom R reaches a thousand. But I think he won't make it. That's too bad, I liked him.
---
Nah, Luigi's just a pimp. He's got Rosalina, too. - phantom0x
Well it doesn't matter because Mario is so awesome he doesn't need a cool final smash. -Sbladel
#17zferoliePosted 11/23/2012 9:17:07 AM
wait I'm confused. So only 3 characters are going to be DLC?
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#18Dahaka66Posted 11/23/2012 9:19:57 AM
zferolie posted...

No, 3 characters will be presented to Sega for consideration. The person doing the presenting says the conversation will go easier for them the more votes they have.
---
sports
http://i45.tinypic.com/ezg1ex.jpg
#19zferoliePosted 11/23/2012 11:35:43 AM
Dahaka66 posted...
zferolie posted...

No, 3 characters will be presented to Sega for consideration. The person doing the presenting says the conversation will go easier for them the more votes they have.

Ah cool. Personally I hope they bring back the old characters, as well as give us some new ones.

Miku would be kinda cool. I personally want Vectorman, I suppose he would be his own vehicle, transforming into a car, boat, and Plane. Plus I'm sure he could make it look like he is driving it as well.
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#20oscgeePosted 11/23/2012 4:44:46 PM
Toejam and Earl alllll the way. No one is more deserving than them.