Vanellope vs.Miku

#1NickLOLZPosted 11/19/2012 2:11:43 PM
Miku won the DLC petition,but is Vanellope wanted more? Who do you want playable? - Results (153 votes)
Miku
33.33% (51 votes)
Vanellope
66.67% (102 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This must happen!
---
Jesus is the TRUE savior.
People who agree:11
#2NickLOLZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:14:08 PM
Posting this on all SaASRT boards
---
#3toad133Posted 11/19/2012 2:32:31 PM
Neither, but I'd go with Miku if I had to. Ralph is enough IMO.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#4NickLOLZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:36:18 PM
toad133 posted...
Neither, but I'd go with Miku if I had to. Ralph is enough IMO.

People find Vanellope more......suitable...
She takes place in a racing game anyway.
---
#5EngineR2Posted 11/19/2012 3:10:07 PM
I honestly have to go with who would be more relevant to a game like this, and that's Vanellope. I can't help but feel like Miku would end up being little more than a popularity contest vote. If Miku is included, however, I will use her, too. It's just that, as you said NickLOLZ, Vanellope is from a racing game.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#6Thirdrail1Posted 11/28/2012 6:33:10 AM
Ralph is the one I don't want! Miku and Vanellope are both great.

I can't believe they decided to bring in a character from a movie that revolves almost entirely around kart racing, and it's Ralph in some stupid tow truck instead of the literal princess of a kart racing game. They should just make a Sugar Rush game. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Miku drives all kinds of awesome stuff, by the way. Some of the videos in Project Diva f have her in little personal sci-fi vehicles, and they're really neat. I can see why people who don't play her games would think she's not a great fit, but she's actually got way cooler vehicles than anyone in Sonic racing.
---
Understand this: Game reviews are written by people who think being a "video game journalist" is possible.
#7OphieIIPosted 11/28/2012 10:20:50 AM
There have been at least three different Sugar Rush games, actually: One in the Wreck-It Ralph tie-in video game, one on the official Wreck-It Ralph site, and one in an iTunes and Android app bundled with the storybook.

None of them are particularly good, according to hearsay.
---
I laughed at the Lorax, "You poor stupid guy,
You never can tell what some people will buy."
#8AkaimizuPosted 11/28/2012 11:30:47 AM(edited)
None of them, as I've seen, are actually a racing game. They do have things based in the land of Sugar Rush but they aren't the game itself. Stuff based off of climbing up the tree (Like one of those endless jumper games) among other things.

Vanellope would be a very cool racer from Wreck it Ralph, but I can see why they used Ralph, since it was his thing to jump into other game licenses, and Vanellope doesn't. Still, she would be a nice addition.

Miku (or at least her dress and items) also tends to game-jump from time to time. SEGA did that with her, on a few occasions.

---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vem Reld (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/greatisgood-Ninja.jpg)
#9OphieIIPosted 11/28/2012 12:08:28 PM
This looks like you could race in Sugar Rush to me:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wreck-it-ralph-storybook-deluxe/id570319431?mt=8

It even has the car-baking minigame.
---
I laughed at the Lorax, "You poor stupid guy,
You never can tell what some people will buy."
#10AkaimizuPosted 11/28/2012 2:52:24 PM
Hmm. I have to check it out. When I last looked, they only had the other games and they didn't have Sugar rush racing in it.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vem Reld (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/greatisgood-Ninja.jpg)