How many World Tour stars does everyone have?

#21RHFPosted 11/29/2012 10:17:44 PM

Waiting for that patch to show up to unlock Ages, or try that glitching the glitch mentioned in the thread below this one, or at the time of this post is read, above
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#22TheFlamingCPosted 11/29/2012 10:49:04 PM
I'm staying at 161 until the patch is out. I don't care about unlocking anything after AGES.
---
Nope, don't have a sig. Maybe later.
#23NintendoManiaPosted 11/29/2012 11:35:47 PM
As of today, I've now reached 208 stars. I've cleared all races, boost races, ring races, battle races, pursuits, and drift challenges on S-rank. I still need to clear a few traffic attacks, sprints and (obviously) boost challenges. Just need that patch to fix everything until I can make more progress.
---
"Body armor is for your body not your head."- My bro's friend after shooting my character in the head on Golden Eye 007
#24VelocirapteryxPosted 11/30/2012 12:26:52 AM
HaxMega posted...
The one that fixes the boost challenges, the traffic challenges, the time trials, and the sprints.

There's something wrong with the traffic challenges?
#25Jay6_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:34:19 AM
Velocirapteryx posted...
HaxMega posted...
The one that fixes the boost challenges, the traffic challenges, the time trials, and the sprints.

There's something wrong with the traffic challenges?

They're still all completable on S class, but they're not supposed to go on water, or do all this other ****. Supposedly there are boost pads on the JSR traffic challenge.
---
Jay6 - Animator
Graduate animation student - Looking for job in my career