Controls

#1BorkPizzaPosted 12/1/2012 8:04:35 PM
What control schemes do you guys use and prefer? I personally have been using the Classic Controller (Regular CC) and it would be nice if i could switch the brake and gas to L and R. Wish sega would have put this in for people that dont have the CCP. I am finding that driving with the gamepad is fun too.
#2abigexplosionPosted 12/1/2012 8:15:32 PM
I like using the gamepad. The classic controller is decent too but I find the gamepad fine. It's surprisingly comfortable for how big it is.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#3torNATEoPosted 12/1/2012 8:16:35 PM
I don't mind using the gamepad, but I usually prefer to play with the Pro Controller instead, it just feels more natural.
---
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five.
#4OphieIIPosted 12/1/2012 10:58:57 PM
I use the GamePad with motion steering on. (Am I the only one here who does this?)
---
I laughed at the Lorax, "You poor stupid guy,
You never can tell what some people will buy."
#5Great_STreasurePosted 12/2/2012 5:44:23 AM
S0L over at the SEGA Forums (that's Steve Lycett, who is pretty much the founder or whatnot of SUMO Digital) mentioned that he pitched this over to the others who were on the development team, so we could see custom controls in the future. Hopefully that gives hope for the Wii CC players.
---
The Gene Wedge of...no board in particular.
Kyurem and the Sacred Swordsman describes the Black 2 Boards best: "Mudada!"