the people online are HORRIBLE

#21cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 3:11:23 AM
(Maybe, he only played against Deschain and a bunch of C ranks XD, and his statement would still be right from his point then).
---
Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know. Those who... what was I saying by the way?
#22T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 3:14:35 AM
No. He still wouldn't be right. There's a difference between saying "the only good Wii U player I played was deschain" and "the only good Wii U player is deschain".

The second one just sounds like a cocky remark. Which it was.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#23cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 3:19:41 AM
Yeah, not that I'm defending what he said, "maybe" he didn't want to mean it that way, I don't know (and I don't care, lol). For my point, in this kind of game, it's hard to say who is good and who is not, since there's a high rating of luck involved... There's skill, indeed, but if you race against someone who keeps falling on good items and who's great at aiming, no matter your skill, you'll be doomed (how many times did I lose races because of items spam on me, I noticed as well that some peoples keep their items to throw them at me especially, I must scare them, I don't know XD).
---
Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know. Those who... what was I saying by the way?
#24cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 3:25:37 AM
As for Deschain, I think I raced against him few times, and I won some. For me, the one guy (girl in this case) on who I have a hard time to win against (she loves to keep her items for me...), is Arrowny. But thanks to her, I discovered few shortcuts on some stages, lol.
---
#25T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 3:29:10 AM(edited)
Hm, I've yet to play online. Well, a lot. Played 4 races. And as this topic says the people were all horrible. Won by more than 30 seconds in all of them. Maybe we can play a few games so that I can actually lose a few times?
---
#26cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 3:37:07 AM
XD, the guy want to play to lose (sorry, just sounded wrong). Well, I never said I was and uber player, I'm not the kind of guy who play competitivly, I play to unlock as much as I can unlock (and I know I won't be able to unlock what I'm missing), then I play for fun. I happen to win by over 30 secs on some races as well, but I usually adapt myself to the others. For instance, sometimes I raced against C-B ranks, and I didn't overrun them, I just "drive" and not race when they can't keep up, I avoid the boosts pad, don't use items (unless to block theirs), no fun to just go the finish line asap against peoples who can't keep up.

PS: I'm missing only 5 stickers:
- Play with 4 friends (I don't have 4 friends who'd love to play that kind of game, and don't even have enough wiimotes...).
- Win 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places in local race (see above...)
- Reappear 3 times in battle arena mode (I'd need to find 3 peoples online that would be ok to help me unlock that one, since it's hard enough to even find 1 player on battle mode...)
- Capture 1 Chao on Chao Hunt (my game is in french, so not sure on english titles) 0/10 (I precise the 0/10 since that sticker sounds glitched, I'd want to try to win 2x 5 Chao on 2 Chao Hunt games back to back, but I don't wanna lose time on it, so, would need a partner to try that idea)
- Get All Stickers (see 1st and 2nd...)

So yeah, I'd be missing 3 Stickers for sure, no matter what.
---
#27cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 3:37:54 AM
Oh, yeah, if you want, my name in game is Cyberyan.
---
#28T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 3:42:45 AM
I'll add you then. When do you usually play? By your nick I'm guessing you're French so a 1 hour difference from here (Portugal) shouldn't be too problematic.

I still have to work on the time attacks before I go for the stickers lol.
---
#29cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 3:45:26 AM
I play at random times, I can play during day, night, when I'm not playing PS3, 360, PSP etc... I can't give you a particular time range, but as for now, I'm on it, lol
---
#30T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 4:18:36 AM
OK then! Are you still on it? I'm gonna see if I can still join you in a bit.
---