the people online are HORRIBLE

#61T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 6:13:31 AM(edited)
LMAO. I just joined a lobby with only LifeScanX. The guy that had ragequitted on me. 5 seconds after he left. Brilliant. Gonna go for the time attacks then.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#62cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 6:13:33 AM
The game needs an online patch.
---
Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know. Those who... what was I saying by the way?
#63cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 6:14:21 AM
GL with the TA's then :).
---
Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know. Those who... what was I saying by the way?
#64T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 6:15:40 AM
You might want to check your router configuration. It really might be a portforwarding problem. Try putting the Wii U in DMZ.
---
#65T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 10:32:39 AM
Tried again to join you for a few games but didn't manage to.

Meanwhile only the Outrun ghost left to go.
---
#66cybermasterePosted 12/11/2012 10:54:10 AM
Wow, you beat all ghosts but Outrun one? Congrats on that, XD. Outrun one is easy to beat, so you shouldn't have much trouble.
---
#67T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 11:06:13 AM
cybermastere posted...
Wow, you beat all ghosts but Outrun one? Congrats on that, XD. Outrun one is easy to beat, so you shouldn't have much trouble.

Thanks lol. Will try it later today. For now I have to work =(
---
#68LonelyGoomba(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:29:09 PM
yeh the outrun one is so easy it's like they didn't even try

I did it first go XD
---
NNID: Deep4t
#69PyroDillbrainPosted 12/11/2012 3:40:11 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
PyroDillbrain posted...
pretty much the only good wii u player is deschain

And what exactly are you basing that on? I've noticed you have the top leaderboard for all (or almost) time attacks. But just because you did the track in less 0.5 secs than me doesn't give you the right to come here saying I and everyone else sucks...

my times on the wii u leaderboards are on average about two to three seconds slower than my xbox 360 times (some even more). nearly all of my wii u times are first attempt and all of my mirror times except like three are from my first lap around the track.

I'm basing my comment on who, were they to play on a more populous system (i.e. 360), would remain highly competitive and not just get run over. meanwhile, before I stopped playing for irl reasons, I was far and away the best in the world on 360, though from what I hear there are some people improving very quickly and starting to beat some of my weaker WRs

cybermastere posted...
As for Deschain, I think I raced against him few times, and I won some. For me, the one guy (girl in this case) on who I have a hard time to win against (she loves to keep her items for me...), is Arrowny. But thanks to her, I discovered few shortcuts on some stages, lol.

arrowny is not a girl lol, he's a guy who played mkw a lot. so if he's as good as deschain then I'm willing to revise my statement. however beating someone in this game is not a reliable measure of how good you are, because if you get into first on lap 1 and don't suck at the game you can be pretty sure that you'll stay there until lap 3 unless you get extremely unlucky. the best players are those who are capable of not only winning when the race is handed to them but also catching up to breakaways
---
twitch.tv/fiveleafclover
xbl: Q cumberR | nnid: fiveleafclover
#70T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/11/2012 3:46:54 PM
PyroDillbrain posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
PyroDillbrain posted...
pretty much the only good wii u player is deschain

And what exactly are you basing that on? I've noticed you have the top leaderboard for all (or almost) time attacks. But just because you did the track in less 0.5 secs than me doesn't give you the right to come here saying I and everyone else sucks...

my times on the wii u leaderboards are on average about two to three seconds slower than my xbox 360 times (some even more). nearly all of my wii u times are first attempt and all of my mirror times except like three are from my first lap around the track.

I'm basing my comment on who, were they to play on a more populous system (i.e. 360), would remain highly competitive and not just get run over. meanwhile, before I stopped playing for irl reasons, I was far and away the best in the world on 360, though from what I hear there are some people improving very quickly and starting to beat some of my weaker WRs.

Oh, I didn't realize you played with every single Wii U game owner and can thus exactly access that I or everyone else except for deschain would "just be run over" in online play. I'd advise you to be less full of yourself, it's not really a pretty thing.
---
More topics from this board...
Friend TopicTanooki_Yoshi110/15 6:06PM