Glitch in Dream Valley?

#12wingedangelPosted 1/19/2013 10:31:55 AM
I've noticed that while I play through Dream Valley, at the end of the boating section where you go back to air racing, my vehicle always forces itself to one side or the other. I know it's not just me being a bad driver because it literally happens EVERY time. Does this happen to anyone else?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#2DaiohmaPosted 1/19/2013 12:31:34 PM
Happens to me too and from the comments on here it happens to many other people too.

I just use the other path so I don't have to change from boat to plan there.
#3ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/19/2013 4:55:08 PM
Fly low to the ground, the center of the portal at the last lap pushes you to the side, if you fly above the center or below the center ( near the ceiling or floor ) the game won't push you.
#42wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:06:24 PM
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
Fly low to the ground, the center of the portal at the last lap pushes you to the side, if you fly above the center or below the center ( near the ceiling or floor ) the game won't push you.

I'm not talking about that, I mean at the end of the boating section RIGHT WHEN you turn back into a plane.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#5DaiohmaPosted 1/20/2013 8:22:36 AM
2wingedangel posted...
ValkyrieXVIII posted...

I'm not talking about that, I mean at the end of the boating section RIGHT WHEN you turn back into a plane.

The same as I was talking about.
It has not been fixed yet but I'm sure it happens to a lot of other people on here.

As I said just do as I do and take the other path.
Just before the transformation gate, boat into plane, there is a big rock that you go around, left or right. If you look the middle is in fact a ramp that will send you into a transformation gate so you become a plane before you reach the one that is giving people problems.

I hope that helps for now.