Levelling Question

#1BixRandoPosted 4/16/2013 7:26:57 AM
Do you keep all your abilities from the prior game with imported characters, and if so, do new characters get equivalent levels to start, or are they at square one?
---
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
#2kel25Posted 4/16/2013 9:16:15 AM
You can transfer your characters over and keep their level.

I'm not positive on how the skills work. Some say you can select them again while others say your skills will remain the same. I don't remember seeing anything official one way or another about the skills.

You lose everything else that you had.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#3tzar_666Posted 4/16/2013 10:12:17 AM
you loose all youre weapons at the end of part 1 this is part 2. i cant find anything on skill re alocation. importing raises level cap to 70.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4kel25Posted 4/16/2013 3:45:29 PM
tzar_666 posted...
you loose all youre weapons at the end of part 1 this is part 2. i cant find anything on skill re alocation. importing raises level cap to 70.

Do you have to import to raise the level cap. I was under the impression that everyone has a level cap of 70. It would be pretty stupid if the new character couldn't reach the new level cap because you can't import him.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#5AndyDonoPosted 4/17/2013 2:36:23 AM
kel25 posted...
I was under the impression that everyone has a level cap of 70. It would be pretty stupid if the new character couldn't reach the new level cap because you can't import him.

I'm pretty sure its level cap of 70 for every character, regardless if he/she was imported or not. It would be royally stupid on Deep Silver/Techland to only let imported characters have the level cap of 70.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#6tzar_666Posted 4/18/2013 12:13:11 AM
AndyDono posted...
kel25 posted...
I was under the impression that everyone has a level cap of 70. It would be pretty stupid if the new character couldn't reach the new level cap because you can't import him.

I'm pretty sure its level cap of 70 for every character, regardless if he/she was imported or not. It would be royally stupid on Deep Silver/Techland to only let imported characters have the level cap of 70.

thats what i read.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2