local split screen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. local split screen?

User Info: sickie09ismine

sickie09ismine
3 years ago#1
Will there be localsplit screen in this one or is it still limited to online co-op

Thanks in advance!
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
If it wasn't for me working at GameStop, I would not have been able to play this game...

User Info: Garudin

Garudin
3 years ago#2
If the last one was then this one probably is too as everything seems to be the same(not trolling I mean game engine and such) so I highly doubt it will be added

Plus outside of that local split screen along seems to be on the way out
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea

User Info: AbrasaxZero

AbrasaxZero
3 years ago#3
In an interview they explained they would not be doing splitscreen, I'd provide a link as well if I recalled it, since they also covered their reasoning on why.

Sorry, no splitscreen :(

User Info: FlyHomicide22

FlyHomicide22
3 years ago#4
Lack of couch coop is lame
XBL GT & PSN - FlyHomicide77 (not 22)

User Info: sickie09ismine

sickie09ismine
3 years ago#5
Thanks for the replies, my gf liked to WATCH the original so i figured i could get her into playing it (she wont play unless i play too)..but anywho,thanks!
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
If it wasn't for me working at GameStop, I would not have been able to play this game...

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#6
to much going on for couch co op
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. local split screen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived