Is it worth it?

#1ExGXrayVisionPosted 4/24/2013 1:44:33 PM
I'm in the UK, i have to wait until Friday to get this game, If you have played it already, how is it?
#2MarcaniusPosted 4/24/2013 10:47:30 PM
I am enjoying it! It's basically more Dead Island, with a few new weapons and a new character. You can also upgrade the people in your main safehouse by doing quests that increase their abilities (stores sell better items, the rest get stronger in case of attack) and the setting itself is very pretty.

I imported my DI1 character, and the enemies all leveled up to me, but you start with an empty inventory.

I also like the characters more because they feel more like characters now, you see them in the world and such.
#3tzar_666Posted 4/24/2013 11:02:59 PM
18 hours in and its better then dead island
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4ExGXrayVision(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 8:49:44 AM
Thanks for replying :)

I'm looking forward to playing this on friday
#5batsu336Posted 4/26/2013 4:17:42 AM
It's very subject, as you should be able to tell from the wide variety of posts. If you liked the first one, you will like it. It you have read the previews/reviews on how it is more of the same of the first one, with little story but a lot of zombie killing and gore, and thought it sounded interesting, you will like it. If you go in looking for a meaningful story or decided to ignore the previews because you thought this game would be different from the first one, you will probably not like it.

I liked the first one, and I enjoy the second one for what it is: a fairly mindless zombie killing game, where my big draw is finding new items...kind of like an unpolished Zombie Borderlands.