3. shotgun ammo blueprint

User Info: Rone8822

Rone8822
3 years ago#1
Anyone found it?

User Info: ais_bn

ais_bn
3 years ago#2
I found a Shotgun Prime Mod or whatever in the tunnels by chapter 6, I believe. That's the first gun mod I have found, not sure if I missed some other one early on...

Rone8822
3 years ago#3
Cool, I found that one too but what I'm really interested in is the one that lets you make ammunition for it.

Rone8822
3 years ago#4
Bump to see if anyone found it yet

User Info: ANort175

ANort175
3 years ago#5
I finished the game and still never found it, and I looked pretty thoroughly since I was playing as Purna. Where ever it is, it's hidden really damn well.

User Info: Entotrte

Entotrte
3 years ago#6
ANort175 posted...
I finished the game and still never found it, and I looked pretty thoroughly since I was playing as Purna. Where ever it is, it's hidden really damn well.

Well, that if it is in the game at all.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: ais_bn

ais_bn
3 years ago#7
Just found the Pistol Ammo Blueprint!

In chapter 7, after opening the hangar doors to find the ferry, go left through the fenced area marked by a yellow truck, instead of going straight to the mission objective; the blueprint is inside a pink pickup near the end of the area, next to the fire blockade...

Rone8822
3 years ago#8
Entotrte posted...
ANort175 posted...

Well, that if it is in the game at all.

We have found it for the pistol and rifle, figure shotgun must be somewhere.

Rone8822
3 years ago#9
Bump

User Info: Acelion55

Acelion55
3 years ago#10
I believe the online map showed it somewhere near the south part of Henderson. At work now so I can't confirm it yet.
GT: Ace Lion5
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. shotgun ammo blueprint

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived