shotgun ammo blueprint

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. shotgun ammo blueprint
3 years ago#11
Acelion55 posted...
I believe the online map showed it somewhere near the south part of Henderson. At work now so I can't confirm it yet.

Nice! Let us know if you find it.
3 years ago#12
Bump
3 years ago#13
Bump
3 years ago#14
i have checked the digital map time and time again and I have not been able to locate the shotgun ammo bueprint.

My guess is that it is some side quest or it was not put in due to a mess up or something of the sort.
3 years ago#15
SnizMasterJ posted...
i have checked the digital map time and time again and I have not been able to locate the shotgun ammo bueprint.

My guess is that it is some side quest or it was not put in due to a mess up or something of the sort.

I am afraid it may have been left out by mistake.
3 years ago#16
Rone8822 posted...
SnizMasterJ posted...

I am afraid it may have been left out by mistake.

In DI1 they accidentally left some blueprints out when it first came out and they patched them in later, so I think you're probably right because I just finished the game and I'm pretty sure I scoured every inch and did every side quest
PSN: corpuscule
3 years ago#17
Will be checking it out tomorrow sometime. Sorry guys for working a 16 hour day and wanting to sleep. I'm a bad panda!
GT: Ace Lion5
3 years ago#18
Any one found this yet?
Takaku sora ake ni someshida hi no moeru gotoki no kumo moyou
Ano hi yo ano hi yo ano toki ni nakushida michi o mise
3 years ago#19
p06111981 posted...
Any one found this yet?

its hidden in an absolutely supergreat way
There only is NOW. Forever. Until the end of time. For all eternity its always just NOW.
3 years ago#20
I'm on now going to check what I saw before.
GT: Ace Lion5
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. shotgun ammo blueprint

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived