Any New Updates/Patches..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. Any New Updates/Patches..
2 years ago#1
Since the first update you received when you first put the game in your xbox..
Thanks
---
"Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun"... Joe Biden
2 years ago#2
Not yet. But considering Me and a few others have ran into a game breaking glitch, they need to put a patch out a.s.a.p.!
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
2 years ago#3
SweetBoi posted...
Not yet. But considering Me and a few others have ran into a game breaking glitch, they need to put a patch out a.s.a.p.!

what glitch?
2 years ago#4
If there are people who have finished the game already (hint: there are) then there can't be any glitch that is so "game-breaking" that it can't be worked around. People toss the game breaking glitch lingo around too much these days.
2 years ago#5
Me and a Friend were playing when all of a sudden the screen went all crazy with these weird wavy lines. We were also dying from fire rapidly, but had no control over anything. If I reloaded my game by myself, it would happen again. But not to him by himself.
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
2 years ago#6
The PS3 board was talking about a 60meg patch with one of the updates being that you could see what skin you were wearing in the cut scenes.
2 years ago#7
Twisted5330 posted...
If there are people who have finished the game already (hint: there are) then there can't be any glitch that is so "game-breaking" that it can't be worked around. People toss the game breaking glitch lingo around too much these days.

This is a joke right?
2 years ago#8
Lerp85 posted...
Twisted5330 posted...

This is a joke right?

No, it's really not. A glitch isn't really game breaking if it doesn't happen to everyone, and if there is a way to avoid the glitch. I haven't run in to a glitch like that in any game in a long ass time
2 years ago#9
Lerp85 posted...
Twisted5330 posted...

This is a joke right?

No, it's really not. A glitch isn't really game breaking if it doesn't happen to everyone, and if there is a way to avoid the glitch. I haven't run in to a glitch like that in any game in a long ass time

There was one in the first Zed quest you get in Borderlands 2 if you try doing it before the main story quest. Thats just from the most recent game I played... Given the glitchy nature of this game I dont find it hard to believe in the slightest that there are a few common ones floating around amongst a large group of people. Saying a glitch it isnt gamebreaking just because it doesnt happen to everyone is asinine.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
2 years ago#10
Twisted5330 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Twisted5330 posted...

This is a joke right?

I'm just going to assume you're trolling or that you're an idiot.

Gamebreaking bug/glitch: You can't continue the game due to a programming error.

It has NOTHING to do with how freaking common the glitch is. Go back to school.
---
No matter where I stand, I'm alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. Any New Updates/Patches..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived