My glitch list so far

#1WrydrunePosted 4/26/2013 6:53:06 PM
By no means am I attacking this game or the devs, I am actually having loads of fun with it. But here is the few glitches I have run into.

1) I died during a cutscene and the scene kept going, and I mean an actual scene where it says press B to skip.
2) I parked my boat near a ladder and hit X to climb said ladder, got flung about 10ft away, tried it again and instantly got killed.
3) I did John's charge and after hitting the zombie with it John chucked the weapon.
4) I fast traveled to the marina and immediatly got attacked by a few infected, killed them, started to continue on and got teleported on the roof of the building that the fast travel map is on.
5) A suicider blew up on me at point blank (it snuck up on me) and I took no damage.

Anyone else got any funny ones?

Sidenote: Is it me or do suiciders not say "help me" anymore?
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#2DarquePosted 4/26/2013 7:20:25 PM
I guess they've adjusted.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#3ssilver7Posted 4/26/2013 7:24:14 PM
Some of the glitches that I have encountered are:

- Head stomping on a zombie inside a caravan clipped me through the roof of it where I ended up standing. The sound of the head splat played but the zombie took no damage.
- Same bug happened again in the downstairs basement of a house, I popped up on the higher level.
- I sprinted into a wall and fast traveled back to the last area transition I came from, at the other side of the map.
- A zombie threw a knife and it went through a fence and got stuck in the throat of an NPC which was there for the cutscene.
- Reversing the car into a barrel in the start area popped it up on top of them, with the wheels and suspension stretched out well beyond realistic trying to touch the ground.
- Thrown blunt weapon going though the floor and becoming unreachable.
- Items being selectable before they have respawned.

I like the game, it just isn't very polished.
#4Aubrey_KarewPosted 4/26/2013 7:50:25 PM
I know the suicider thats suck in a cage near where you have to find the car batteries says "help me". I let the guy out so he could frolic around with his friends only to have him blow up in my face while setting off a propane tank at the same time setting of a chain reaction of Michael Bay proportions.Pfffffft last time I help anybody who looks like something out of Akira...... zombie a hole.....
---
Holy **** this ****ing morbidly obese extraterrestrial pile of robot **** killed me with a rocket from nowhere. Son of a *****. --Crit1kal
#5joyce_181502Posted 4/26/2013 8:16:26 PM
Wrydrune posted...
3) I did John's charge and after hitting the zombie with it John chucked the weapon.

I think the charge attacks are dependent on the weapon you are charging with.
With Sam B using a wrench, his charge is to spin with the wrench and then throw it forward. If Sam B is using a golf club then he just swings it sideways (and it is never thrown).
#6DanKiller7Posted 4/26/2013 8:19:42 PM
Aubrey_Karew posted...
I know the suicider thats suck in a cage near where you have to find the car batteries says "help me". I let the guy out so he could frolic around with his friends only to have him blow up in my face while setting off a propane tank at the same time setting of a chain reaction of Michael Bay proportions.Pfffffft last time I help anybody who looks like something out of Akira...... zombie a hole.....

Actually all the suiciders say that. They're still "alive" and aware of the people they once were, but are forced by instinct to find live people and blow up near them.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
#7RicoDaDudePosted 4/26/2013 9:06:11 PM
Sometimes using the flying punch attack (the one where you drop down on an enemy from a higher part of ground) the animation glitches and the attack either misses or your character spins in circles after landing instead of killing the enemy.
#8Wrydrune(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:48:15 PM
RicoDaDude posted...
Sometimes using the flying punch attack (the one where you drop down on an enemy from a higher part of ground) the animation glitches and the attack either misses or your character spins in circles after landing instead of killing the enemy.

Yeah, just had this happen to.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#9tzar_666Posted 4/27/2013 1:02:56 AM
Wrydrune posted...
By no means am I attacking this game or the devs, I am actually having loads of fun with it. But here is the few glitches I have run into.

1) I died during a cutscene and the scene kept going, and I mean an actual scene where it says press B to skip.
2) I parked my boat near a ladder and hit X to climb said ladder, got flung about 10ft away, tried it again and instantly got killed.
4) I fast traveled to the marina and immediatly got attacked by a few infected, killed them, started to continue on and got teleported on the roof of the building that the fast travel map is on.
5) A suicider blew up on me at point blank (it snuck up on me) and I took no damage.

Anyone else got any funny ones?

Sidenote: Is it me or do suiciders not say "help me" anymore?

3) you held y too long
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10Mr FlibblePosted 4/27/2013 9:08:13 AM
During the "Blow up the bridge" quest, I blew the bridge, got a cutscene, and a survivor got killed during the cutscene, with no way to help or defend them.

During the tutorial, when you climb the ladder to the deck, a wave knocked me back down the ladder, through the door at the bottom, and into an inescapable room.
---
Gunter Glieben Glausen Globen!