So after that ending (spoilers)

#1ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 4/27/2013 8:44:35 PM
I will be highly disappointed if we don't fight the original immune in the next game.

Harlow was pretty tough, and I would enjoy more fights with more intelligent bosses.
#2legend253Posted 4/27/2013 9:30:17 PM
Why do you assume we won't be playing as the original immune in the next game?
---
GT: Lord Avon
"I'm sorry Teddie...only people have human rights."
#3ChrnoDstroyer12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:00:17 PM
Because the ending made it very clear that the mutagen made them go crazy and they either killed or infected everyone on the boat.

Unless they were stupid (which I actually wouldn't doubt because they make every zombie outbreak film idiotic decision) and left the boat at some point, they went insane.
#4LobsterDandyPosted 4/27/2013 10:21:38 PM
Maybe the Consortium got to them between when they get on the boat and when the boat comes ashore six days later.
---
I believe in Artemis Hound & John Magnum
The heroes 215 deserve.
#5mfv12979Posted 4/27/2013 11:15:45 PM
after watching the ending. They will probably pick another resort with the same copy and paste. They will probably just take some from banoi and this game and put them together. lol. But probably with new characters since there is a high chance that all 5 of them will be the bosses. Either that or they will make some stupid excuse as part of the story just to continue playing as the originals.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#6legend253Posted 4/28/2013 8:34:55 AM
I don't think Eureka had anything to do with this, Lobster.

Huh, I guess that would make sense. But after going through the game and not seeing the infected open a single door, I don't think they would suddenly understand how to open a swing latch like that. Of course, it could just be for story's sake, but I don't think they went bonkers.
---
GT: Lord Avon
"I'm sorry Teddie...only people have human rights."
#7jokrayzPosted 4/29/2013 5:26:43 PM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
I will be highly disappointed if we don't fight the original immune in the next game.

Harlow was pretty tough, and I would enjoy more fights with more intelligent bosses.

i found harlow rediculously easy.. purple rifle you get from mission fully upgraded with shock mod. once it ran out, i used a lvl 51 blue shotgun fully upgraded (think i had shock mod too).. then that was it..

i think it would be nice to fight the original immune in the next part.
#8kane198tPosted 5/1/2013 9:19:28 AM
I thought a good twist would be to find out that John had actually been working with Harlow from the start, and John was the only one left under the hatch so he could play the "sole survivor" story on whoever found him, all the while secretly leaking the virus to another unsuspecting island. Then the third game could focus on catching John and maybe a returning Charon, who would be exposed as the mastermind behind the whole thing.

Anyway, thats just one thought they could be having. More likely it will be what everyone else is saying though: that the group will be in the 3rd game and the end of this will be glossed over so you can do more of the same.