Loot for everyone!

#11Spungeworthy1Posted 4/30/2013 4:23:06 PM
Kohltrain posted...
At least now every one can loot chests instead of just one person. It's just zombies that only offer one item.

Yeah, I get a kick outta ppl that snatch it up outta the chest and then turn around and open their inventory still.. Greedy sobs..
---
Xbox GT: Spunge xLOSx
#12XeonFluPosted 4/30/2013 4:23:46 PM
TC still doesn't understand, it has exactly what he's talking about for chests, everyone gets a copy of what's inside.

Zombie drops are still the same as 1 though.

Get it now dude?
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#13New_UsernamePosted 4/30/2013 5:43:44 PM
Reapercreep posted...
New_Username posted...
Then don't fight over it.

You have obviously never played with a random 12 year old loot w**** who picks up everything that isn't nailed down. Ignoring a problem doesn't magically fix it. If you think it does, try ignoring HIV or cancer and see how well that turns out.

If that happens then quit and join another game. Lol, comparing HIV and Cancer to arguing about loot in a video game.
#14Lerp85Posted 5/1/2013 9:16:44 AM
Reapercreep posted...
Lerp85 posted...
DoctorRoXo posted...
when are they gonna learn? Torchlight 2 did and everyone should've seen how much better it made the loot-fest genre. give every player in co-op their own loot. open a chest and there's something for everyone. having to fight over loot ruins the game a bit for me.

Everyone can loot containers. Nice job complaining about something that is exactly how you want it. LOL

Everyone can loot money individually. He is referring to looting weapons individually, which you cannot currently do in co-op. Next time it might pay to read the whole post before attempting to flame someone. Instead, now you are flamebait.

Um, me and me friend get weapons all the time, and it is there for us both.
#15BayouJoePosted 5/1/2013 9:41:18 AM
"Loot for everyone!"

When I saw that topic title I thought I was back in Sanctuary (Borderlands 2) for a legendary gun giveaway, lol.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#16DoctorRoXo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:45:15 AM
XeonFlu posted...
TC still doesn't understand, it has exactly what he's talking about for chests, everyone gets a copy of what's inside.

Get it now dude?

yes. i know and knew thats how the locked chests work. for anyone that has played torchlight 2 will know what im talking about. in that game everyone gets their own loot just like the locked chest in this game.
in torchlight 2, other players can't even see my loot. someone opens up a chest, and theres and item there for me [in my game] and an item for the other player [in their game]

i'd like dead island to be like this, and not just for locked chest, for all chests. it was just a thought.
#17Lerp85Posted 5/2/2013 9:52:13 AM(edited)
DoctorRoXo posted...
XeonFlu posted...

Get it now dude?

yes. i know and knew thats how the locked chests work. for anyone that has played torchlight 2 will know what im talking about. in that game everyone gets their own loot just like the locked chest in this game.
in torchlight 2, other players can't even see my loot. someone opens up a chest, and theres and item there for me [in my game] and an item for the other player [in their game]

i'd like dead island to be like this, and not just for locked chest, for all chests. it was just a thought.

All containers are this way, stuff on the ground or on zombies is not, but all containers are. This is exactly what you asked for in your OP.

By all containers I mean any lootable containers, not just lock boxes.
#18IceDragon77Posted 5/2/2013 12:09:31 PM
All loot is shared, except the stuff you find on zombies or pick up off of the ground. Containers that have components in them are shared. Chests with weapons in them are also shared. And money is always shared. It's even kinda broken because when I play with my friends and I open a cash register, and find $4000+ in it, that means that everyone can pick it up and it's shared, so everyone gets $16,000+.

You're complaining about stuff they already have implemented.
---
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
#19joyce_181502Posted 5/2/2013 2:26:45 PM
Yeah it works almost the entire way they want it to, yet the complaints.

Besides the best stuff is in chests anyway or bought from upgraded vendors.

Who's going to fight over placed rarity white Paddles or Baseball Bats that are fixed at level 40 or below?
#20rush86Posted 5/2/2013 5:27:56 PM
Reapercreep posted...
New_Username posted...
Then don't fight over it.

You have obviously never played with a random 12 year old loot w**** who picks up everything that isn't nailed down. Ignoring a problem doesn't magically fix it. If you think it does, try ignoring HIV or cancer and see how well that turns out.

Comparing something like a videogame that wont effect your live or in danger it. To something completely different that will effect your life. Is just so damn stupid and I got even more stupid reading that. Good one dude. Try again