Dead Idland Riptide Rare Gold Weapons

#1jax_mcjackPosted 5/3/2013 3:52:49 PM
I have many level 70 rare gold weapons and I am looking to trade for others that I am missing. Here is a list of all my level 70 gold weapons for trade.

Katana
Morning Star
Brutal brass knuckles
Military Knife
Wicked Knife
Knife
Kukri
Sugar Cane Knife
Slicer
Metal Baton
Mace
Shovel
Chinese War Sword
Big univeral Axe
Metal Kanabo
Golf Club
Hanbo

I also have a developer m60 machine gun pistol gold level 0 that does 822000 dps. I am looking to trade for level 70 gold weapons that I do not have. Mainly any rifle shotgun pistol or claws. Please meassage me a gt on here.
#2SinCityKidPosted 5/3/2013 4:17:29 PM
I have a paddle, lead pipe, and wooden plank that I'd be willing to trade. None of them are gold but they're all in mint condition.

GT: XxCORNxHOLERxX
#3jax_mcjack(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:35:51 PM
SinCityKid posted...
I have a paddle, lead pipe, and wooden plank that I'd be willing to trade. None of them are gold but they're all in mint condition.

Uhhh ok. Good luck kiddo.

----------

Confucius say ... Man who Stanford on own toilet, is high on pot.
#4ghost_of_nappaPosted 5/3/2013 4:42:42 PM
SinCityKid posted...

I don't have much, but I'm willing to trade you 50 diamonds for the plank. I've been playing for over 50 hours and cannot find a single one in mint condition. Pls respond.
---
XBOX GT - rockthatwoodx
#5dirtybrownPosted 5/3/2013 6:08:33 PM
I have many level 70 rare gold weapons and I am looking to trade for others that I am missing. Here is a list of all my level 70 gold weapons for trade.

Katana
Morning Star
Brutal brass knuckles
Military Knife
Wicked Knife
Knife
Kukri
Sugar Cane Knife
Slicer
Metal Baton
Mace
Shovel
Chinese War Sword
Big univeral Axe
Metal Kanabo
Golf Club
Hanbo

I also have a developer m60 machine gun pistol gold level 0 that does 822000 dps. I am looking to trade for level 70 gold weapons that I do not have. Mainly any rifle shotgun pistol or claws. Please meassage me a gt on here.

Hmmm. You have nothing I want though
#6ogschoolPosted 5/3/2013 10:21:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7tzar_666Posted 5/3/2013 10:43:32 PM
ghost_of_nappa posted...
SinCityKid posted...

I don't have much, but I'm willing to trade you 50 diamonds for the plank. I've been playing for over 50 hours and cannot find a single one in mint condition. Pls respond.

go to the first beach. on the first dock. look down there is a plank.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8FcBayernHoenessPosted 5/3/2013 11:34:08 PM
tzar_666 posted...
go to the first beach. on the first dock. look down there is a plank.

thxxx where doi find a fruit? my health si runing low and i cant finda fruit !! PLZ HELP ASAP
---
Gamertag: FCBayern
#9jax_mcjack(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 11:36:32 PM
ogschool posted...
jax_mcjack posted...

Your stuff are bunch of junk I can made all that stuff up through a save editor. If you guys want stuff let me know I give them you for free. This dude is douche trying to trade stuff that giving out for free. What a joke!!!

Whatever guy that's why there is a trade screen. No one gets ripped off and you can preview the weapons you're trading. I'm looking for legitimately weapons. Not stuff you made on your computer ass.
---
Let's get weird!
#10Jarl_Ulfric_SPosted 5/4/2013 2:04:41 AM
ogschool posted...
jax_mcjack posted...

Your stuff are bunch of junk I can made all that stuff up through a save editor. If you guys want stuff let me know I give them you for free. This dude is douche trying to trade stuff that giving out for free. What a joke!!!

Whatever guy that's why there is a trade screen. No one gets ripped off and you can preview the weapons you're trading. I'm looking for legitimately weapons. Not stuff you made on your computer ass.

kind of ironic you mention that you're looking for "legitimate" stuff, since that m60 "developer" machine gun pistol is not a legitimate weapon lol