so is the shotgun ammo blueprint still missing

#1Id the DemonPosted 5/9/2013 11:41:35 AM
Anybody know where this thing might be I mean it has to be in right?
---
Do a barrel roll! (Z or R twice)
PSN ID: idthedemon5353
#2hauntbotPosted 5/9/2013 11:48:28 AM
Nobody's found it. There's a whole huge topic on it. Chances are they left it out since ammo is way more common and shotties tear things up anyway.
---
go get suspended for shouting at 12yr olds again.~wikkiwis
~truballergamerjammer2013
#3Id the Demon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:54:59 AM
hauntbot posted...
Nobody's found it. There's a whole huge topic on it. Chances are they left it out since ammo is way more common and shotties tear things up anyway.

Ya I know shotties are the best guns why they would leave the blueprint out is dumb
---
#4squiggy9996999Posted 5/9/2013 12:06:00 PM
"Ya I know shotties are the best guns why they would leave the blueprint out is dumb"

you obviously missed the point of his post...
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#5Id the Demon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 12:08:58 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
"Ya I know shotties are the best guns why they would leave the blueprint out is dumb"

Shotties tore stuff up in the first game too but they weren't left out there its just stupid.
---
#6hauntbotPosted 5/9/2013 12:16:34 PM
Id the Demon posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...

Shotties tore stuff up in the first game too but they weren't left out there its just stupid.

Ammo was a lot harder to come by I the first game. I'm not saying I love the decision but I get the though process behind it.

Inventory space is a lot more manageable now too. If you really need a bunch of extra shotty ammo you can resort to the old trick if carrying extra shotties. :/
---
go get suspended for shouting at 12yr olds again.~wikkiwis
~truballergamerjammer2013
#7domesplitter13Posted 5/9/2013 12:27:22 PM
hauntbot posted...
Id the Demon posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...

Ammo was a lot harder to come by I the first game. I'm not saying I love the decision but I get the though process behind it.

Inventory space is a lot more manageable now too. If you really need a bunch of extra shotty ammo you can resort to the old trick if carrying extra shotties. :/

I thought you could buy ammo...maybe that was just pistol ammo??? or maybe I'm trippin on some shrooms, and I'm thinkin this is how the world really looks??
---
gt: domesplitter13
#8durangodanPosted 5/9/2013 1:11:27 PM
They should've included the mod and done away with being able to buy ammo. It makes the game too easy- especially with Purna.
---
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
psn: durangodan76
#9DarquePosted 5/9/2013 1:14:29 PM
I don't think I made a single round of ammo this game.... it literally rains ammo in this game....
---
Jill Valentine > You