There better be a Dead Island 3... (ending spoilers)

#1sonofkorolPosted 5/11/2013 10:23:18 PM
- Nothing about Yerema throughout the game
- Nothing about Charon throughout the game
- Cliffhanger ending (even though it's unlikely the "survivors" would have locked themselves in the ship if they were mutating)

"The End" better not be THE End. Too many unanswered bloody questions.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#2DanKiller7Posted 5/11/2013 11:24:54 PM
I think the Secret Files have stuff about Charon and Yerema. But yeah if they make another one hopefully the new consoles can make the games come out amazing.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
#3JefejoobesPosted 5/12/2013 12:15:40 AM
DI Riptide isnt Dead Island 2. Forgot where I read it up but they said Riptide is not considered Dead Island 2.
---
Carpe Noctem ~ Seize the Night
#4SnizMasterJPosted 5/12/2013 12:18:46 AM
yeah Riptide is supposed to be more of a Dead Island 1.5
#5AshWilliams78Posted 5/12/2013 7:09:32 AM
Riptide started out as an Expansion but then they decided to add more stuff and make it a stand alone game.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#6Dark_Dash99Posted 5/12/2013 9:20:09 AM
AshWilliams78 posted...
Riptide started out as an Expansion but then they decided to add more stuff and make it a stand alone game.

A standalone game doesnt mean its 2. Assassins creed 3 came after revelations and brotherhood
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#7AshWilliams78Posted 5/12/2013 9:55:05 AM
Dark_Dash99 posted...
AshWilliams78 posted...

A standalone game doesnt mean its 2. Assassins creed 3 came after revelations and brotherhood

I didn't mean it was 2. I just said it started out as an expansion and then it became a stand alone game.
---
#8sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:11:58 AM
Yeah that's what I always tell people too. Hence why DIR was shorter than the original. Brotherhood and Revelations were shorter than ACII. I'm just saying I really hope Deep Silver takes it and runs with it now that they've done so much with the story. No matter how bad the reviews are for this game series, it is immensely popular with gamers. My prediction is that the next game will be Dead Island 2. I just really bloody hope it happens because no series does zombie survival like this.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#9NinjamanXXXXPosted 5/13/2013 2:21:29 AM
It'd better be based on a huge city and More Mini bosses.13 isn't satisfying and the description is so boring.
Implement a Bow.
---
ITs a Message board for Christ Sake.
Expect history to repeat itself Mormons
#10AshWilliams78Posted 5/13/2013 8:23:58 AM
I just want more Gun Variations.
---