This game is officially UNPLAYABLE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. This game is officially UNPLAYABLE

User Info: AlexxPB

AlexxPB
3 years ago#1
They REALLY need to fix the freezing issues: Game will just pause for a second and constantly in the middle of battles, it's so annoying!

- They also need to fix an issue that occours when you jump on an enemy by pressing square. sometimes you will freeze and float around...it's pretty stupid!

- Saving issues!!! Again, they REALLY need to give us the option to save whenever we want! I'm sick and tired of loading a game and having my character to appear on a random location and losing main quest progress!

Jesus!
"Turn on the power, kill zombies. Rinse and repeat which is a conspiracy by the shampoo commercials. You don't really have to wash your hair twice."

User Info: MestreRothGF

MestreRothGF
3 years ago#2
Cry more.
The game is flawed, but awesome and we are having a blast playing it.
Also, none of these "grave issues" you have posted are game breaking, so I really http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lctggyQ2811qbst30o1_500.jpg .

To whom it may concern, the last patch seems to improve the performance.

User Info: AlexxPB

AlexxPB
3 years ago#3
MestreRothGF posted...
Cry more.

Yeah, good luck with that. I'll go play a game that's actually been made by pros and not preteens.

Until they decide to FIX this half assed game, this will collect dust somewhere.
"Turn on the power, kill zombies. Rinse and repeat which is a conspiracy by the shampoo commercials. You don't really have to wash your hair twice."

User Info: LuciferTerror

LuciferTerror
3 years ago#4
AlexxPB posted...
MestreRothGF posted...
Cry more.

Yeah, good luck with that. I'll go play a game that's actually been made by pros and not preteens.

Until they decide to FIX this half assed game, this will collect dust somewhere.

Take care of yourself, bro.
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.

User Info: Triset908

Triset908
3 years ago#5
Hmm I havent had any of those problems
Fear No Evil
PSN Triset908

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
3 years ago#6
no frezzing for me
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
3 years ago#7
" Saving issues!!! Again, they REALLY need to give us the option to save whenever we want! I'm sick and tired of loading a game and having my character to appear on a random location and losing main quest progress!"

you don;t get it at all lol. all i can say is instead of complaining, yell at yourself for buying a sequel to a game you didn;t like. why did you expect dead island to not be like dead island? seriously wtf?
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...

User Info: ktmbblazin520

ktmbblazin520
3 years ago#8
Tyra lags n seems so slow. I have digital copy on fat 60 gb ps3. Any others with this problem? Post what ps3 model you have and which copy of game so we can see if there's a difference in performance. I love the game but I feel like I'm slower than the zombies and I keep dying because of the lag. And if you have no problems post which copy and which ps3.

User Info: Eedrah

Eedrah
3 years ago#9
Disc version, 500gb super slim, 0 freezes so far, although I did experience the save glitch after a 5 hour session...

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
3 years ago#10
I had a survivor get killed during a cut scene. What the hell is that? I had to reload the game entirely.
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. This game is officially UNPLAYABLE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived