This game is officially UNPLAYABLE

#1AlexxPBPosted 4/26/2013 9:38:48 AM
They REALLY need to fix the freezing issues: Game will just pause for a second and constantly in the middle of battles, it's so annoying!

- They also need to fix an issue that occours when you jump on an enemy by pressing square. sometimes you will freeze and float around...it's pretty stupid!

- Saving issues!!! Again, they REALLY need to give us the option to save whenever we want! I'm sick and tired of loading a game and having my character to appear on a random location and losing main quest progress!

Jesus!
---
"Turn on the power, kill zombies. Rinse and repeat which is a conspiracy by the shampoo commercials. You don't really have to wash your hair twice."
#2MestreRothGFPosted 4/26/2013 9:46:00 AM(edited)
Cry more.
The game is flawed, but awesome and we are having a blast playing it.
Also, none of these "grave issues" you have posted are game breaking, so I really http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lctggyQ2811qbst30o1_500.jpg .

To whom it may concern, the last patch seems to improve the performance.
#3AlexxPB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:47:30 AM
MestreRothGF posted...
Cry more.

Yeah, good luck with that. I'll go play a game that's actually been made by pros and not preteens.

Until they decide to FIX this half assed game, this will collect dust somewhere.
---
"Turn on the power, kill zombies. Rinse and repeat which is a conspiracy by the shampoo commercials. You don't really have to wash your hair twice."
#4LuciferTerrorPosted 4/26/2013 10:01:02 AM
AlexxPB posted...
MestreRothGF posted...
Cry more.

Yeah, good luck with that. I'll go play a game that's actually been made by pros and not preteens.

Until they decide to FIX this half assed game, this will collect dust somewhere.

Take care of yourself, bro.
---
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
#5Triset908Posted 4/26/2013 10:02:50 AM
Hmm I havent had any of those problems
---
Fear No Evil
PSN Triset908
#6godslayer61Posted 4/26/2013 10:24:25 AM
no frezzing for me
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#7squiggy9996999Posted 4/26/2013 10:33:11 AM
" Saving issues!!! Again, they REALLY need to give us the option to save whenever we want! I'm sick and tired of loading a game and having my character to appear on a random location and losing main quest progress!"

you don;t get it at all lol. all i can say is instead of complaining, yell at yourself for buying a sequel to a game you didn;t like. why did you expect dead island to not be like dead island? seriously wtf?
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#8ktmbblazin520Posted 4/27/2013 1:52:00 AM
Tyra lags n seems so slow. I have digital copy on fat 60 gb ps3. Any others with this problem? Post what ps3 model you have and which copy of game so we can see if there's a difference in performance. I love the game but I feel like I'm slower than the zombies and I keep dying because of the lag. And if you have no problems post which copy and which ps3.
#9EedrahPosted 4/27/2013 2:53:06 AM
Disc version, 500gb super slim, 0 freezes so far, although I did experience the save glitch after a 5 hour session...
#10Scarlet ArkardPosted 4/27/2013 3:06:56 AM
I had a survivor get killed during a cut scene. What the hell is that? I had to reload the game entirely.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
More topics from this board...
genreal thingsYUGI256112/26 10:15PM