Spoilers!!! What happened to.

#1Morrigan12Posted 4/28/2013 1:56:47 PM
Yerema and Charon (Kevin) I know they are in the opening but I can't see them in any other video.
#2CharmilePosted 4/28/2013 1:58:50 PM
Never mentioned again
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#3MadigariPosted 4/28/2013 2:01:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that they're addressed in the Secret Files collectibles. At least, I'm currently believing "C" in the files is Charon, and Yerema is the thing he was supposed to bring from Banoi. But I haven't found them all yet.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#4CharmilePosted 4/28/2013 2:08:03 PM
Madigari posted...
I'm pretty sure that they're addressed in the Secret Files collectibles. At least, I'm currently believing "C" in the files is Charon, and Yerema is the thing he was supposed to bring from Banoi. But I haven't found them all yet.

That's it though, I have the rest and it makes no mention of them other than that Charon was debriefed
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#5MadigariPosted 4/28/2013 2:19:27 PM
Charmile posted...
That's it though, I have the rest and it makes no mention of them other than that Charon was debriefed

That's disappointing. I was hoping they would. Maybe they're saving it for the next game. I could see Charon using a virus sample on the people he's working for, if he thought they were going to try and take him out for what he knows or something.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.