How to get Thundurus?

#1schillbobPosted 7/12/2012 10:32:27 PM
Okay, so I've been playing this on and off while I go through Black 2 - I'm at 8 badges on the latter, but I still only have Tornadus from this and a handful of minor Pokémon. All parts of my device are Lv.2 apart from the beam which is Lv.3 - just wondering what conditions I need to fulfil for Thundurus to appear?
#2SkittyOnWailordPosted 7/14/2012 4:28:14 AM
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus's levels are unlocked based on how many Orbs you've collected. 400 for Tornadus, 600 for Thundurus and 800 for Landorus.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 7/15/2012 3:54:48 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus's levels are unlocked based on how many Orbs you've collected. 400 for Tornadus, 600 for Thundurus and 800 for Landorus.

Was 400, 1500 and 3000 for me... (that's total)
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4SkittyOnWailordPosted 7/16/2012 12:05:21 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...

Was 400, 1500 and 3000 for me... (that's total)

My mistake. I was reading your site and read the info wrong. I couldn't actually remember the amount myself.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#5HalordainPosted 7/21/2012 12:09:03 AM
http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/modes.shtml

According to this, the conditions are 400, 600, and 800, although this is obviously false since I did not unlock Thundurus after collecting 200 additional orbs following the Tornadus unlock. Maybe you could correct, or clarify? It's quite misleading.

Also, the cost of participation should be free; I didn't have to pay any orbs to enter the level with Tornadus, although it took a certain number of orbs to unlock the stage.
---
Like a textbook, Academic
#6Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/23/2012 3:27:12 PM
Halordain posted...
http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/modes.shtml

According to this, the conditions are 400, 600, and 800, although this is obviously false since I did not unlock Thundurus after collecting 200 additional orbs following the Tornadus unlock. Maybe you could correct, or clarify? It's quite misleading.

Also, the cost of participation should be free; I didn't have to pay any orbs to enter the level with Tornadus, although it took a certain number of orbs to unlock the stage.

I noticed some dissonance on requirements in the list of obtainable Pokemon; e.g. it says Swablu is available at "Beginning," yet the locations for Swablu lists Dream Radar as " After Capturing Tornadus."