What a tease...

#31Jak7733Posted 7/29/2012 2:07:18 AM
Yarott posted...
Stahn Alvein posted...
So if I'm understanding that right; you had to communicate to other players and none of those features were unlocked in-game?

Exactly. The requirements were to send 7 letters to other owners of this game, but you could only send one message every 30 minutes of real time (which it can be exploited by changing the Internal DS Clock). Oh! And you have to the same process again every time you do a new game.

Wrong. Once you sent 7 letters to other people AND received 7 letters from other people (any combination of local or WFC), it was done for the cart and never needed to be done again. New game files after that can simply send the required letters to the FFIII Denizens.
---
What the hell is a Firioniel? Is that the cable that fits an iFrion? - ponosmcgee on Dissidia Final Fantasy
#32YarottPosted 7/31/2012 10:25:00 AM
It still was a tedious task.
---
On the Internet, there are no Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#33xOmniCloudxPosted 8/2/2012 7:55:12 PM
Yarott posted...
It still was a tedious task.

Agreed. Shoehorning a feature it didn't need and didn't help the game at all. Just like the original Crystal Chronicles with its ridiculous requirements for multiple people to play together despite it should have been as simple as just plugging in another controller.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#34Tmetal5788Posted 8/5/2012 6:35:20 AM
Square - Enix should just hire me so I can tell them what Final fantasy games to make. They need a final fantasy fan on their payroll, because only a final fantasy fan can tell them that games they have been making are stupid (not saying i didn't like Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 because i definitely did) but they gotta stick to the formula that works. I would smack them in the face for porting this final fantasy again. I absolutely HATED the DS one, and everytime I look at screenshots of the originial I think "why don't they just give us this game instead of that trash DS version?!" They have the tools and obviously the ideas to make their fans happy, but for some reason, they just don't use them
---
Beat entire Super Star Wars Trilogy on Jedi, Beat Ninja Gaiden with one continue, beat Moonwalker on hard with no deaths
#35YarottPosted 8/10/2012 4:21:03 PM
Tmetal5788 posted...
Square - Enix should just hire me so I can tell them what Final fantasy games to make. They need a final fantasy fan on their payroll, because only a final fantasy fan can tell them that games they have been making are stupid (not saying i didn't like Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 because i definitely did) but they gotta stick to the formula that works. I would smack them in the face for porting this final fantasy again. I absolutely HATED the DS one, and everytime I look at screenshots of the originial I think "why don't they just give us this game instead of that trash DS version?!" They have the tools and obviously the ideas to make their fans happy, but for some reason, they just don't use them

I believe that wouldn't work at all, either.
---
On the Internet, there are no Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#36MoliviousPosted 8/21/2012 7:03:55 AM
uhh even though it's not released in america.. at least the japanese version supports english text :/

...import

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/19/a-dazzling-screenshot-of-final-fantasy-iii-psps-english-language-text-option/
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir.
edit: and they were all accurate