Unable to create account

#1Boomer_KuwangaPosted 11/10/2012 7:02:02 PM
I'm trying to create an origins account for this game,and I'm completely unable to. I fill out the form, pick a password, and try to create an account. It tells me that I need to be connected to the PSN and EA servers to use online, then connection failed. Am I missing something here?
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#2akshat_316Posted 11/11/2012 12:46:48 PM
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...
I'm trying to create an origins account for this game,and I'm completely unable to. I fill out the form, pick a password, and try to create an account. It tells me that I need to be connected to the PSN and EA servers to use online, then connection failed. Am I missing something here?

Keep at it the vita wifi sometimes looses connection.It took me a few tries to connect every time I want to play multiplier.
---
"That's what she said":Uncharted Golden Abyss
PSN:brickcap
#3Boomer_Kuwanga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 1:35:35 PM
I'm not losing connection. I've tried to create an account 80 or 90 times so far. It's not allowing me to create an account, and it won't let me use the account that I created with another game. There's something very wrong with this situation. I bought this game for multiplayer. If I can't iron this out in a day or two, it's going back to the store for a different title.
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#4nclrwntrPosted 11/11/2012 2:49:49 PM
It is stupid. I have an origin account but it wouldn't let me use it. It kept saying it's already taken. Yeah I know it's taken. IT'S TAKEN BY ME! So I just made a new name. it's still linked with my original email address for Origin.
#5akshat_316Posted 11/12/2012 11:24:02 AM
Oh sorry to hear about that.I got just one thing to say.If you are going to sell it you might as well finish the single player campaign first.It is quite good and you might be able to squeeze some enjoyment out of it.
---
"That's what she said":Uncharted Golden Abyss
PSN:brickcap