Fastest car

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
what is the fastest car i can get on this game to win races, I currently have a Chevy camaro that I won a lot of races with which car would be a lot better over all?
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
4 years ago#2
The Lamborghini Gallardo is really fast, as is the Corvette. I beat almost all the 10 most wanted with either of those cars.
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
4 years ago#3
that car is light and cant take hits does that change with upgrades?
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
4 years ago#4
sirauron15 posted...
that car is light and cant take hits does that change with upgrades?

I never had a problem with it taking hits. You can always kit it with impact res and reinforced chassis. It's a toss up between the Gallardo and the Audi R8 Spyder for the fastest car I've found so far.
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
4 years ago#5
absolutely the bugatti. im one mod away from having all mod upgrades and the car is rediculous. was all about the audi r8 spyder til i attained this car and never looked back

bugatti with all mods and me driving means devestation for anyone racing me

psn: blazedchef

please add me
4 years ago#6
^ You've gotten my attention with your post..haha def. gonna add and hope to race you some time. Love competition. My car of choice is the lambo aventador
Playing--PS Vita :D
4 years ago#7
Once I have a few cars fully upgraded, I'll be online to see what you're all made of too.

- F
4 years ago#8
come on greg boy...lets go
4 years ago#9
Flashback_Jack posted...
Once I have a few cars fully upgraded, I'll be online to see what you're all made of too.

- F

offline upgrades are separate to online btw
PS3 & Vita : Mishimotsu / 3DS FC : 0817 - 4096 - 9469
Recently Played : Uncharted GA, Gravity Rush, AC3L, NFSMW (Vita) / Zelda OoT3D
4 years ago#10
Flashback_Jack posted...

- F

*Gruff voice* I will be waiting.
"That's what she said":Uncharted Golden Abyss
PSN:brickcap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived