This game would be alot better if

#1Saq02Posted 3/23/2013 8:10:20 PM
The accelerater and brake weren't on the shoulder buttons. I've been getting hand cramps when im hugging the frame of the vita to play. Why couldn't handbraking be R like gta vice city, and L for the nos? I don't get it at all.
---
Playing: Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Dishonored, F1 2012, Dirt Showdown, Gotham City Imposters F2P, Killing Floor.
#2PHOENIXZEROPosted 4/1/2013 5:59:28 AM
This game doesn't feature NoS. NoS is a brand.

If you don't like the controls go into the options and change them, I'm sure they didn't remove that option in the settings seeing as you can do it in the console version.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#3akshat_316Posted 4/19/2013 9:42:39 AM
PHOENIXZERO posted...
This game doesn't feature NoS. NoS is a brand.

If you don't like the controls go into the options and change them, I'm sure they didn't remove that option in the settings seeing as you can do it in the console version.

They did.....
---
www.staticshin.com
#4akshat_316Posted 4/19/2013 9:44:47 AM
Saq02 posted...
The accelerater and brake weren't on the shoulder buttons. I've been getting hand cramps when im hugging the frame of the vita to play. Why couldn't handbraking be R like gta vice city, and L for the nos? I don't get it at all.

Yeah.In the burnout games I remember that the acceleration was with X and boost with R.I miss that setup.
---
www.staticshin.com