So the 41st car.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nyte_blayde

nyte_blayde
3 years ago#1
I'm assuming the trophy for driving all cars is unobtainable on Vita due to the Charger not being in this version. I have 40/41 cars and quite a few Jack spots obtained so far.
Also have taken down all Most Wanted.
The Official Yuna of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim boards :D
PSN: XWintersHowlX

User Info: acetuner

acetuner
3 years ago#2
The Charger doesnt count. Drive the ASTON AGAIN.
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12

nyte_blayde
3 years ago#3
Hm, got it while cruising around in my blinged out gtr. Ignore my comment about the charger, i didnt realize that quite a few cars got cut.

User Info: Unknown_Z28

Unknown_Z28
3 years ago#4
I actually still have 40/41 cars driven as well and it'll probably stay that way since I've already gotten the trophy. It could be a glitch, but then again I have seen the Ford Focus ST listed in multiplayer at the very bottom of the list. I've never seen that one in single player.
(+.[___]:) http://i.imgur.com/lvhlg.jpg

nyte_blayde
3 years ago#5
Unknown_Z28 posted...
I actually still have 40/41 cars driven as well and it'll probably stay that way since I've already gotten the trophy. It could be a glitch, but then again I have seen the Ford Focus ST listed in multiplayer at the very bottom of the list. I've never seen that one in single player.

Strange, same here. 120/123 jack spots left, but those are for the BAC and 2 fords, but for whatever reason i cant trigger them spawning. I think the 41st unicorn car is just a myth and theres only 40.

User Info: acetuner

acetuner
3 years ago#6
The Focus ST is online only like the Charger. Did you drive all MW cars? 3 jackspots for each car?
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
3 years ago#7
Go into the single player statistics, you can check which cars youve driven there (there is a Speed points challenge that gets completed once the car is registered as "driven")
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

nyte_blayde
3 years ago#8
acetuner posted...
The Focus ST is online only like the Charger. Did you drive all MW cars? 3 jackspots for each car?

If the focus st is a multiplayer car, why does it tell me i can find it in singleplayer world???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived