Anyone help? Moving platforms and key robot problem (mild spoilers)

#1ParamedicFoetusPosted 11/6/2012 2:11:09 PM
Hi, I'm really enjoying the game so far but have snagged on a room in the foundry section on my way to meet the folks who have asked for help.

There's a room where top left a key robot is being dropped onto spikes and you have three platforms moveable with the beam with which to guide the robot past two lasers to the door.
I can get the robot from the spawn point down to ground level but there's a step up to the door and I have no idea how to get him up there. Anyone got past the part and can offer some advice?

Sorry my descriptions not so great but if anyone knows the part I'm talking about and can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks
---
So says Mr. Stewart
#2darkharePosted 11/10/2012 11:49:00 AM
youtube to find the solution, explaining it wouldnt make as much sense as watching it being done.
---
We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
#3ParamedicFoetus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:59:29 PM
Thanks for sending me that way. There weren't any videos I could find that far in the game when I asked but there's some up now.

Turns out I could just walk through the door. I didn't need to get the key robot to the second door at all. I don't even want to mention how long I spent trying to get that frickin robot to the already unlocked door. Bit of a facepalm when I watched the video
---
So says Mr. Stewart