Is it all on 1 Blu-Ray?

#11aPHATPosted 10/12/2012 9:40:07 AM
ajmrowland posted...
aPHAT posted...
I highly doubt it'll be in 1 Blu Ray. The inFamous collection at each game as a separate disc so it may be safe to assume that each game will have it's own disc.

Probably, but then if that happens, what's to separate this from being a repackaging of all three discs? Aside from availability, there wouldnt be much incentive to buy this over used copies of the game, even if DLC is included cuz with used copies it's still cheaper than new.

Are you serious? This is going to be priced at 39.99. There is no way you can get all 3 games+DLC for that price. Each game used by itself runs to about $15-$20 and that's without DLC.
---
Xbox Live GT: aPhat ~ PSN: a-PHAT
Pokemon White 2 FC: 2666-9933-9822
#12DonjonOPosted 10/25/2012 6:51:36 PM
AC1 is dreadfully boring; not having to pay for that game is a good thing.
#13JManGTPosted 10/27/2012 12:20:38 PM
Lmao... One blu ray wow you guys are gullible.
It'll be 3.

Look at this way, Sony, well renown for re releasing stuff, can't compress any ps3 games onto one disc.

They couldn't put GOW 1-3 on the same disc
They couldn't put infamous 1 & 2 on the same disc
They couldnt put kz 2 & 3 on the same disc.
And they would have to save a lot of money on manufacturing costs.

If first party can't do it, no way in hell will third party be able to do it with 3 MASSIVE open world games.
Revelations had ac1..... Yeah a very compressed version of it that needs a full install to your hdd.... In which you still needed the disc anyways to play it.
And revelations and 1 are the smallest title of the 3 and they struggled with that how do you guys expect them to somehow shove the two biggest games of the trilogy onto one disc?
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#14YengeonPosted 10/31/2012 12:25:57 PM
I'm still more concerned with if all the DLC included. At least the important ones.
---
#15sirspankyjncoPosted 10/31/2012 6:14:09 PM
No they can do it.. but won't.

They just take all the extra disc that game stores / rental places sent back, refurbish and sometimes retag, sometimes don't.
---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#16CronoGuyverPosted 11/2/2012 1:26:37 AM
I want to know if the DLC going to be on the discs (I will double dip) or as vouchers (they can bloody keep those bloody vouchers to themselves).
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#17KubeStickPosted 11/2/2012 9:38:07 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ps3-exclusive-assassins-creed-ezio-trilogy-hits-nov-13-6397226

underneath the writer's name it says "$40 compilation pack includes Assassin's Creed II with all DLC, as well as AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations without any add-ons."

so no DLC for brotherhood or revelations. weaksauce.
---
Cod is the call of duty of fish. - _decitron
Being a Macross fan in the U.S. sucks. :( Curse you Harmony Gold!!!
#18Ace10of27SpadesPosted 11/14/2012 1:08:35 AM
It seems that Revelations is on disc, ready to play, and AC2 and Brotherhood are DL'd to your HD from the disc. I'm DL'ing AC2 and it's taken around 15-20 minutes I think.
---
''No-Self is True-Self, and the greatest man is Nobody''
-Unknown
#19Nate_DihldorffPosted 11/14/2012 9:35:48 AM
KubeStick posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ps3-exclusive-assassins-creed-ezio-trilogy-hits-nov-13-6397226

underneath the writer's name it says "$40 compilation pack includes Assassin's Creed II with all DLC, as well as AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations without any add-ons."

so no DLC for brotherhood or revelations. weaksauce.

Avoiding like the plague, then.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."