PS3 only?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I was wondering will this make it on the 360 considering 360 can do HD as well. I love Okami and I would love to play a HD version of it.
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
4 years ago#2
Doubtful, since Okami was originally a PS2 exclusive. However it was ported to Wii in 2008, so who knows?
Official Trophy Wh*re of the Assassin's Creed III Boards
4 years ago#3
nintendo3000 posted...
I was wondering will this make it on the 360 considering 360 can do HD as well. I love Okami and I would love to play a HD version of it.

Then get a PS3. That way you'll be able to play other great hd rereleases (ICO Collection, God of War collection, etc.) as well as great PS3 originals (Uncharted, InFamous, etc.)
Not changing until a third Okami game is announced.
http://www.youtube.com/user/No1Inparticular1
4 years ago#4
No1Inparticular posted...
nintendo3000 posted...

Then get a PS3. That way you'll be able to play other great hd rereleases (ICO Collection, God of War collection, etc.) as well as great PS3 originals (Uncharted, InFamous, etc.)

I already have a PS3 in my house though its my brothers console.
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
4 years ago#5
^This a good time to get a PS3 of your own since Sony releasing a new model in the next few weeks (depending on whether you live in 'Mericuh or the UK).

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-09-19-new-500gb-super-slim-playstation-3-to-arrive-this-month
Official Trophy Wh*re of the Assassin's Creed III Boards
4 years ago#6
nintendo3000 posted...
No1Inparticular posted...
nintendo3000 posted...

I already have a PS3 in my house though its my brothers console.

Ah, from how you worded your post I assumed you didn't, sorry.

You may wanna ask your bro if you can borrow the PS3 then cause a 360 release for this isn't happening.
Not changing until a third Okami game is announced.
http://www.youtube.com/user/No1Inparticular1
4 years ago#7
There's no reason not to. Okami is extremely underrated as is and could benefit from being on the 360 and possibly the Wii U later on to give more people a chance to play it.
4 years ago#8
A shame really, I would buy it for sure on 360, loved it on ps2, and would love a 16:9 HD remake.

But I'm not wasting money on a PS3.
"I would never violate His Grace's privacy while he violates milady's privates."
4 years ago#9
Raven_Shikumi posted...
A shame really, I would buy it for sure on 360, loved it on ps2, and would love a 16:9 HD remake.

But I'm not wasting money on a PS3.

Not a shame for us :p
PC/PS3
Awaiting: Okami HD and FFX HD
4 years ago#10
Cyb0rg_Raiden posted...
There's no reason not to. Okami is extremely underrated as is and could benefit from being on the 360 and possibly the Wii U later on to give more people a chance to play it.

In this case, I think it's a matter of cost for Capcom. I don't believe Okami has ever been a financial juggernaut, even considering separate releases for two different consoles. It's being made a digital download only outside Japan likely because they already have little confidence in it selling well. Adding in a 360 version for a decidedly niche game is probably too risky a move in Capcom's eyes.

It's a shame, too. Okami is my favorite game of the entire last generation, and it'd be great for everyone this generation to have a chance to play it. At this point, only 360 owners won't have the option to get it, as it was already released on Wii.
"It means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a $%#^ in space."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived