I love Okami and I love exclusives.

#1okamhunitePosted 10/27/2012 10:47:55 AM
But this is an example of a game that I want "Everyone"to play, it really is disappointing that we are the only people getting this, Capcom if you can hear me, give XBOX users this to.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#2GAVadePosted 10/27/2012 2:05:26 PM
Don't forget PC :)

Same, every gamer should be able to try this game regardless of platform, in a perfect world ey?
---
http://gavade.deviantart.com/
#3MrVilla61391Posted 10/27/2012 6:42:40 PM
they can, but they're too cheap.
#4CLupulaPosted 10/28/2012 7:58:41 AM
I am betting this is probably over 2G, which puts it over the size limit for XBLA. Not only that, but they are making a big deal out of the Move options. Kinect would not be precise enough for that. Same reason why No More Heroes never came to 360 in the West.
#5okamhunite(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 6:26:01 PM
CLupula posted...
I am betting this is probably over 2G, which puts it over the size limit for XBLA. Not only that, but they are making a big deal out of the Move options. Kinect would not be precise enough for that. Same reason why No More Heroes never came to 360 in the West.

Well either way, I do wish everyone could play this, at least I can still play it! ;D
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#6shagadelicPosted 10/30/2012 5:53:25 AM
CLupula posted...

There are arcade games that are over 2Gb. If size really is the issue then they'd just put it in "games on demand" where there is no limit. That's where RE4 HD is.