Question about the Asian retail-version

#1Siegfried066Posted 10/29/2012 11:47:03 AM
Does anyone have a confirmation yet if this will be "Japanese/Chinese-text only" release, or one of those "Chinese + English" releases? (where the in-game text and/or speech can be in English, depending on the system language)

Examples of such a "Chinese + English" Asian PS3 retail-release that I can confirm myself are "Final Fantasy XIII" (BCAS-25011, Ultimate Hits release) and "Final Fantasy XIII-2" (BCAS-20224)

If no-one knows yet, I guess we'll have to wait for someone on this board to get the Asian retail version when it's released and post about it ^_^

PS: I don't trust Play-Asia's info on the "Langue: Japanese" listing, because I noticed in the past a few import Xbox 360 games I intended to buy had wrong "Region-lock" information listed on their site (a few people I know with the games and an imported console thankfully stopped me in time from buying those games).
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
#2YeloazndevilPosted 10/29/2012 1:30:53 PM
That was just a deal with Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Limited and Square Enix in Asia territories it doesn't mean other companies would do the same.

This is Capcom after all so I am certain it is japanese text only, only way to know is if play-asia tests it or someone buys it and checks if it is or not.
---
GT: Yeloazndevil
#3Siegfried066(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 1:51:40 PM
Thanks a lot for the post, Yeloazndevil I had no idea about that deal from Sony Computer Entertainment Hongkong (I confess I got it to hear what the Japanese voice-acting was about).

Now I'll just be waiting for confirmation on this board on Okami's HD text-language (I'm still on the fence about getting the PSN-version in Europe. Darn tiny HDD of my PS3 >_<).
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)