Just wondering: how many owners of the orginal game also have the DS game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Just wondering: how many owners of the orginal game also have the DS game?
3 years ago#1
(FYI: the DS-sequel is called "Okamiden." Can't find it in GameFaqs as "Okami-Den or Okami Den", so I almost missed my pre-order once it was confirmed -_-u)

"original" in the topic title means both the Wii and PS2 titles (the more fans for this game, the better ^_^)
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
3 years ago#2
i have the PS2 and Wii versions and the DS game
Make Mine Wii-U / PC
Now Playing: LaMulana, Jamestown, Alan Wake PC, Batman AC PC
3 years ago#3
I did....but I beat it and traded it in.
Currently Playing: Nothing for now.
PSN: Luketheman5
3 years ago#4
I have the PS2 version and the DS game. I also plan on getting Okami HD tomorrow.
Not changing until a third Okami game is announced.
3 years ago#5
I got a Wii earlier this year, and one of the many games I bought was Okami. I only played the early part but I REALLY liked it (I just have a ton of games, so I didn't stick with it long term), then I got a 3DS XL at launch, so I got Okamiden, haven't even played it yet. And since I'm not that far into Okami, I'm planning on getting the PS3's HD upgrade either tomorrow or very soon.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
3 years ago#6
I got the PS2, Wii and DS games
3 years ago#7
yup, got them both ( PS2 and DS ). Although I couldn't stand controlling chibi with d-pad, so still haven't finished it.

And whenever I get back to it, I just get this irresistible urge to play Okami again instead. It's still a very, very well made game though, a surprisingly worthy spin-off / sequel.
3 years ago#8
I have the import PS2, English PS2, and English Wii versions, and I bought Okamiden not too long after release. The movement controls really are terrible though, so I haven't gotten very far.
PSN: Echo738
3DS: 5327 - 1006 - 6635
3 years ago#9
I've got Wii and PS2. I have Okamiden, but for whatever reason, I just can't get enough into it. The start of the game is SO slow, and I just lose interest and never come back to it. Months later, I start it again, and do the same thing. I'm sure it picks up over time, as the original did, but at first, bleh. After I beat this HD remake though, maybe I'll give it another go.
Currently platinum hunting - Jeopardy (2012)
Playing - Pushmo (3DS), Hot Shots Golf (Vita)
3 years ago#10
I own the PS2 original and Okamiden for the DS. I have played the Wii version but I did not beat it nor do I own it; I didn't care for the controls in combat. Hopefully, it's not the same story when playing with Playstation Move in the HD version.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Just wondering: how many owners of the orginal game also have the DS game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Hard copy from japanPigdaddy210/5 7:33AM