Just wondering: how many owners of the orginal game also have the DS game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Just wondering: how many owners of the orginal game also have the DS game?
3 years ago#1
*signs*
(FYI: the DS-sequel is called "Okamiden." Can't find it in GameFaqs as "Okami-Den or Okami Den", so I almost missed my pre-order once it was confirmed -_-u)

"original" in the topic title means both the Wii and PS2 titles (the more fans for this game, the better ^_^)
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
3 years ago#2
i have the PS2 and Wii versions and the DS game
---
Make Mine Wii-U / PC
Now Playing: LaMulana, Jamestown, Alan Wake PC, Batman AC PC
3 years ago#3
I did....but I beat it and traded it in.
---
Currently Playing: Nothing for now.
PSN: Luketheman5
3 years ago#4
I have the PS2 version and the DS game. I also plan on getting Okami HD tomorrow.
---
Not changing until a third Okami game is announced.
http://www.youtube.com/user/No1Inparticular1
3 years ago#5
Yes.
I got a Wii earlier this year, and one of the many games I bought was Okami. I only played the early part but I REALLY liked it (I just have a ton of games, so I didn't stick with it long term), then I got a 3DS XL at launch, so I got Okamiden, haven't even played it yet. And since I'm not that far into Okami, I'm planning on getting the PS3's HD upgrade either tomorrow or very soon.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
3 years ago#6
I got the PS2, Wii and DS games
3 years ago#7
yup, got them both ( PS2 and DS ). Although I couldn't stand controlling chibi with d-pad, so still haven't finished it.

And whenever I get back to it, I just get this irresistible urge to play Okami again instead. It's still a very, very well made game though, a surprisingly worthy spin-off / sequel.
3 years ago#8
I have the import PS2, English PS2, and English Wii versions, and I bought Okamiden not too long after release. The movement controls really are terrible though, so I haven't gotten very far.
---
PSN: Echo738
3DS: 5327 - 1006 - 6635
3 years ago#9
I've got Wii and PS2. I have Okamiden, but for whatever reason, I just can't get enough into it. The start of the game is SO slow, and I just lose interest and never come back to it. Months later, I start it again, and do the same thing. I'm sure it picks up over time, as the original did, but at first, bleh. After I beat this HD remake though, maybe I'll give it another go.
---
Currently platinum hunting - Jeopardy (2012)
Playing - Pushmo (3DS), Hot Shots Golf (Vita)
3 years ago#10
I own the PS2 original and Okamiden for the DS. I have played the Wii version but I did not beat it nor do I own it; I didn't care for the controls in combat. Hopefully, it's not the same story when playing with Playstation Move in the HD version.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Just wondering: how many owners of the orginal game also have the DS game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived