Damn you, PSN!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Damn you, PSN!
4 years ago#1
I wish PSN updated at midnight, or at least at a set time, instead of "whenever we feel like it". Then I could DL this while I sleep, since it is probably a pretty good sized game (guessing 3-4 GB's, at least), and therefore not care how long it takes as long as its done by the time I wake up. Instead, I have to wait while it DL's, and it's gonna feel like forever.

Again, damn you, lousy PSN updating "schedule"!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
4 years ago#2
How many hours from this post does it usually update? Sorry, I'm in Australia and buying from the US PSN store so the time zones make things a bit confusing...
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
4 years ago#3
I am at UTC+8, EST is 13 hours behind my time. PSN updates around noon-9pm so in this scenario lets say it updates at noon so it will update 1am my time
PSN: Deathwing03
EVIL IS POWERFUL BUT COURAGE IS SOLID!
4 years ago#4
Strange that AC3 was available at 3 AM last night but Okami wasn't? I suppose updating PSN doesn't happen all at once.
So it goes.
4 years ago#5
I think big releases get on ASAP while everything else is around the usual 4-8 pm est.
Eddie: Ill be back soon covered in Metal God love.
Ozzy: Oh god...
4 years ago#6
Usually you can find the new content before the store is officially updated if you use the "search" feature.
this is the line
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Damn you, PSN!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived