Will this be your first time playing this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Will this be your first time playing this?

User Info: MisterX867

MisterX867
4 years ago#1
Is this your first time playing through this? - Results (94 votes)
Yes
27.66% (26 votes)
No
72.34% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It is my first time and I wonder if I'm the only one that is reminded of the adults in Charlie Brown cause of the voices
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/08/22/ape-escape-hd-collection/
^Please vote

User Info: tigerex777

tigerex777
4 years ago#2
you're lucky it's your first time. I wish I could forget about it and re-live it again.
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64

User Info: MisterX867

MisterX867
4 years ago#3
I am very impressed so far, I actually tried like hell to find the ps2 version but it is rare. Btw Issun's introduction made me say wtf!?
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/08/22/ape-escape-hd-collection/
^Please vote

User Info: Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil
4 years ago#4
tigerex777 posted...
you're lucky it's your first time. I wish I could forget about it and re-live it again.

I already forgot most of it so it kind of is like a first time again
GT: Yeloazndevil

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
4 years ago#5
My 3rd version of this Classic. PS2: 100 beads. Wii: 100 beads. And enjoyed every second (I'll ignore Blockhead Grande ^_-)

Been years since I played the original Okami, so it'll be very happy reunion with good ol' Snowy and Little Bug XD
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)

User Info: Nappa

Nappa
4 years ago#6
Loved the original on PS2, didn't bother with the Wii version. This will be the first time I've played it in years.

User Info: alienfreaks04

alienfreaks04
4 years ago#7
I played it for about 25 hours back when it came out and loved it. But I never beat it. I tried to go back to it like a year later, but I was so lost and didn't finish it. :(
My signature is better than yours.

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
4 years ago#8
^ Don't worry, alienfreaks04 I had that happen to me on "Final Fantasy X" on PS2. Played it several times up to that Blitzball match with Wakka, then kept playing other stuff and forgetting what I was doing in FFX. Result => re-start to remember stuff -_-u

Consider this a welcome reminder of the magic that is Okami!
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)

User Info: HmongBeast

HmongBeast
4 years ago#9
First time playing and waiting for Okami to finish downloading currently at 76% T_T

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
4 years ago#10
tigerex777 posted...

same here, wish I could do the same with shenmue and half life 2.
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Will this be your first time playing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived