Question about graphical filter(s) (if any)

#1Siegfried066Posted 10/30/2012 5:00:02 PM
Is there an option in the game's main menu (along with the usual "change how the camera moves with the right analogue stick" etc) to change the overall "look" of the game?

- giving you the PS2 original "parchment look" across the HD graphics, don't know how to explain it properly -_-
- giving you the the Wii version's very vibrant colors with the HD graphics

Honestly this isn't a deal breaker for me, as I loved both the PS2 and Wii version's graphics. But I admit I'm impatient to know (just ordered my Asian retail version).

Or with any luck it might be an unlockable option after beating the game ^_^ (I think a few PS2 Silent Hill games gave you such graphical "filters" for beating the game)
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
#2CLupulaPosted 10/30/2012 5:01:20 PM
Yes, there is a parchment filter option, with different levels of how heavy you want it, if you want it at all.
#3Siegfried066(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 5:15:46 PM(edited)
Woohoo! Awesome news, CLupula!

This HD version just keeps getting better and better!

First the Asian retail-version is confirmed to be in English, and now we even get all the graphical options we could ever need!

* does happy dance *
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
#4RyosagiPosted 10/30/2012 5:37:37 PM
Hope there are videos of the heavy paper filter option. I want to be sure how the game looks in that option.
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!