So, this or original version?

#11RyosagiPosted 10/30/2012 5:00:11 PM
For best results, its probably best to wait some when more people play the game and those with technical knowledge can give good comparisons.
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#12HakaiVeil(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 5:00:52 PM
Ryosagi posted...
For best results, its probably best to wait some when more people play the game and those with technical knowledge can give good comparisons.

Yeah no kidding.
#13ZeldiasPosted 10/30/2012 5:43:40 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
CLupula posted...
What does the Zone of the Enders Collection have to do with anything? Different company, different people porting it.

Doesn't matter. HD port is an HD port is an HD port.

And so far, nobody has done it right. Because you know, the PS2 to PS3 code variance is that great.

There's a huge difference based on the competence of who does what, actually. This is like saying it doesn't matter what brand of processor you buy for a computer, they're all the same. They really aren't.

For the record, ZoE has been fine for me on the 360. Although I saw a comparison that rated the PS3's framerate as quite a bit slower. But that's because all Konami can do is suck and fail at things lately as opposed to some blanket comment on the quality of HD ports.

In fact, I'd say Shadow of the Colossus and ICO are damn good on the PS3.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#14caveman7570Posted 10/30/2012 6:39:07 PM
Zeldias posted...
HakaiVeil posted...
CLupula posted...
What does the Zone of the Enders Collection have to do with anything? Different company, different people porting it.

And so far, nobody has done it right. Because you know, the PS2 to PS3 code variance is that great.

There's a huge difference based on the competence of who does what, actually. This is like saying it doesn't matter what brand of processor you buy for a computer, they're all the same. They really aren't.

This, HD ports are all different. Silent Hill HD was terrible, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus was amazing. I think Metal Gear Solid HD Collection was pretty close to flawless too, I don't know why Konami apparently phoned in Zone of the Enders
---
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/t-dubya/conguitos.jpg
Indie games board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/293-indie-gaming
#15Saiyan_EmperorPosted 10/30/2012 7:46:15 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
But, ZoE HD is a crime against mankind.

You haven't seen the silent hill collection have you? lol
---
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/08/22/ape-escape-hd-collection/
^Please vote
#16HakaiVeil(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 7:57:29 PM
Saiyan_Emperor posted...
HakaiVeil posted...
But, ZoE HD is a crime against mankind.

You haven't seen the silent hill collection have you? lol

It doesn't exist shut up! That never happened!!
#17HorrorSindicatePosted 10/30/2012 9:39:16 PM
MGS HD was awesome not sure what you're going on about.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#18Grindcorp9000Posted 10/31/2012 6:37:34 AM
HakaiVeil posted...
CLupula posted...

I have the God of War HD Collection/ GOW 1 and 2, and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection have had problems with neither. The MGS HD Collection is one of my favorite games of all time.

I played the crap out of them all and didn't notice any problems. There was a minor sound glitch I read about in MGS3 but whatevs that's is one of the greatest games of all time.